This dude Soulja Boy making money off of Lil B's style. smh

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

roll.gif
roll.gif

The last 3 videos I've seen of SB has been straight Lil B but w/o the vulgar lines bout ho** on his di**....I know for a fact Soulja boy is takin care of Lil B money wise cause he knows he's swagger jackin.

He went from the Superman thing, to jackin the Dallas dougie swag, then to jackin Gucci Mane/Oj's swag, now he's on Lil B. Who's nxt?
nerd.gif
tired.gif
Explain the dougie to me

I think B is ghostwriting for him..
Thats the only way he'd be cool with it..
Unless he getting stupid paid of his swagger jacking.

I think B is ghostwriting for him..
Thats the only way he'd be cool with it..
Unless he getting stupid paid of his swagger jacking.

Soulja Boy's whole career is based on copying other people.. his boy Bow Wow is the same way. those dudes have no originality, they just do whatever the hottest rapper in the game is doing.

Soulja Boy's whole career is based on copying other people.. his boy Bow Wow is the same way. those dudes have no originality, they just do whatever the hottest rapper in the game is doing.

Yall just now peepin. It's a guarantee that whatever new cat SB signs to his lil clique, he immediately bites their style instead of lettin the person eat off they own style. I bet the whol superman and Ya steez was Arabs
laugh.gif

Yall just now peepin. It's a guarantee that whatever new cat SB signs to his lil clique, he immediately bites their style instead of lettin the person eat off they own style. I bet the whol superman and Ya steez was Arabs
laugh.gif

well he does call himself a pretty +#%%%

SB must be his pimp

smh @ me for even coming into this thread

well he does call himself a pretty +#%%%

SB must be his pimp

smh @ me for even coming into this thread

foreal tho. i actually was becoming a fan of soulja boy, givin him props for gettin money the way he is and what not. but i was completely oblivious to the fact that he is straight up swagger jacker. dude just bites off other artists' style, flow, etc everything. these are old but,

and now dude is jockin lil b hard. that %@@%@ horrible smh. ##!% soulja boy

foreal tho. i actually was becoming a fan of soulja boy, givin him props for gettin money the way he is and what not. but i was completely oblivious to the fact that he is straight up swagger jacker. dude just bites off other artists' style, flow, etc everything. these are old but,

and now dude is jockin lil b hard. that %@@%@ horrible smh. ##!% soulja boy

Back
Top Bottom