This fight got me mad

Dude couldn't even fight his ownbattle
mad.gif
.And when the guy in the Red trys to make an excuse of why hejumped in was pathetic
smh.gif
The white guy(w/o the shirt) defiently has my respect,watch at 0:28-0:33.� Helped his friend out. Mods please delete if innappropiate.

wow like 2 on 10. dirty bastards. at least it looked like no1 got hurt.

Lucky ole boy ain't have one of these:
wap10003.jpg

!#+@$# is cowards. They boy got dealt with.

people like that are just looking for any reason to fight...they would have jumped in even if their man wasn't gettin his %%! beat...

I hope someone shows this to Obama. This is truly terrifying, heartbreaking to look at. This nation is in a bad state.

Originally Posted by dathustlaboy47

I seen that a min ago...%$$@ gets me real tight every time I watch it

This vid got me heated because it reminds me of when my brother and me got jumped, was some bs!
mad.gif

Damn these kids got no heart. That was a *@%%# move. If I were that kid I would have caught all of them one on one.

Originally Posted by LoLzTrunkz

I hope someone shows this to Obama. This is truly terrifying, heartbreaking to look at. This nation is in a bad state.

roll.gif

i really laughed out loud till i started choking...i don't know if you are serious or not but damn
roll.gif

They all frail for that...collectively I dont think they could take on 4 dudes who know what they're doing and win

Yeah you can say dude has no heart or whatever but if one of my boys gets in a fight and he hits the ground Im gonna jump in regardless

Back
Top Bottom