This fight got me mad

you can't fight in South Florida without people jumping in, then they talk all bad after wards like they are the !@#$

Originally Posted by fittednoob

Originally Posted by mco85

Yeah you can say dude has no heart or whatever but if one of my boys gets in a fight and he hits the ground Im gonna jump in regardless

Well i don't know about that. Because not only will you and your boy be known at "cheap", people will think your boy weak for having you jump in. So you ruin his rep for jumping in, your's partially as well

I Dont care about my rep nor my friend's to be honest. If my friend was in a one on one fight and he got dropped i would step in, Im not gonna sit thereand watch my good friend take an !+% whipping. I would try to break it up first but if the dude wanted to fight me than so be it

Originally Posted by fittednoob

Yeah you can say dude has no heart or whatever but if one of my boys gets in a fight and he hits the ground Im gonna jump in regardless

Well i don't know about that. Because not only will you and your boy be known at "cheap", people will think your boy weak for having you jump in. So you ruin his rep for jumping in, your's partially as well

I Dont care about my rep nor my friend's to be honest. If my friend was in a one on one fight and he got dropped i would step in, Im not gonna sit there and watch my good friend take an !+% whipping. I would try to break it up first but if the dude wanted to fight me than so be it

Honestly thats how it is around my way. You cant have anymore one on ones without anyone jumpin in. If my folks is in it im in it, simple as that. Thats justhow it is around here though, i dont know about anywhere else.

Is the parking spot fight you guys are talkin' about the one when dood said somethin' like, "He broke the window on the X5, son!"? If it is,I couldn't find it anywhere, I was lookin' for it to show my boys a few weeks ago.

"This _____'s snorin'."

haha at everyone that talked to that spanish dude backin up when he would even hesitate to walk towards them

smh.gif

no such thing as one on one
roll.gif
kid better wake up he's lucky hedidnt get stabbed up. luckily they were all herbs

Back
Top Bottom