This fight got me mad

There's no such thing as a fair fight, but those white doods are thorough. The other doods are punks haha, especially boy in the jersey who said "Ididn't get touched"...

Originally Posted by mco85

Yeah you can say dude has no heart or whatever but if one of my boys gets in a fight and he hits the ground Im gonna jump in regardless

Well i don't know about that. Because not only will you and your boy be known at "cheap", people will think your boy weak for having you jumpin. So you ruin his rep for jumping in, your's partially as well

HAHA dude in the red was just like "don't talk &^%$ about the click, alright then......" he was scared for his life when he was confronted.

buddy with the bulls jersy got yoked ..then they wanna jump in soft a** cats
smh.gif

8 on 2 ..
smh.gif

-bdis-

laugh.gif
at the obama comments

on the real tho, whenever I see somebody get jumped I jump in if its feasible. I mean I aint bout to go head first into a pile of goons jumpin no1, so I keepit realistic. I remember I was like 16 and these two white dudes was takin a L on a supposed 1 on 1 fight from like 5 black dudes, and me and my mans jumpedin for the white dudes cuz the dudes was kinda frail lookin

Them Ns was mad confused like fk is goin on?
laugh.gif

Ive also pushed a white dude right before he was bout to stomp this other dudes face in. This cat was actually holding his own in a 2 on 1 fight and wasgiving one of the dudes work, but the other cat was basically that extra nag that you can't completely disregard, so eventually the 2 of em started takinthey toll on em. The dude I eventually pushed....his homie had dude in the full blown nelson. or chicken wing as some people call it with his face on theground. He was bout to get his teeth kicked in, but I shoved the shhh out of ol dude just in time which freed up the dude to wrestle out and give the othercat the business. The white dude I shoved gave me this weird look and proceeded to pull ol dude off his homie and that was it for the most part.

I done seem some crazy stuff happen though when folks get jumped. In my younger days in Houston, jumping was seen as mad weak, so it would be someraaaaaaaaaandom fights that occur, but now its so common its like whatever

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

The white dude I shoved gave me this weird look and proceeded to pull ol dude off his homie and that was it for the most part.
laugh.gif

he was like WTH??

Originally Posted by bdis1986

The white dude I shoved gave me this weird look and proceeded to pull ol dude off his homie and that was it for the most part.
laugh.gif

he was like WTH??
precisely. I understood why too, but it was funny. You don't really see bystanders helping dudes get jumped too often

Originally Posted by bdis1986

laugh.gif

he was like WTH??
precisely. I understood why too, but it was funny. You don't really see bystanders helping dudes get jumped too often

Thats good of you, I defiently respect dudes like yourself

2:20-2:29 black guy in the red shirt gets punked hahahaha

man, i feel for the white dude. I hate when the two races composing my ethnicity fight each other. *tear*.
dudes that jumped the white guy are punks.
EDIT: that narrator chick was annoying

laugh.gif
someone post the parking spot fight.

now that'll really get someone mad
eek.gif

I would never jump in somebody else's fight if they're gettin' jumped, if I didn't know who they were. If it's one of my boys or somebodyI'm cool with, then I'd jump in with the quickness.

I feel you, that happened to one of my boy's in HS, I jumped in and of course and 2 on 4 isn't much better than 1 on 4

Soft , gotta love these kids form the burbs brawling behind barns, got their whole style and slang by reading niketalk .

the kid in the red cracks me up every time......he will roll with 10 dudes his whole life and think he is hard, until one day when he ends up getting thugedup......

and that parking spot video gets me so heated.......people dont understand how frail life is and how easily it can be taken away...over a word, a parkingspace, thinking you got "disrespected"...what a joke...

can someone post the parking spot fight?

tried searching on youtube but couldnt find anything except this:

dudes getting dropped left and right
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom