This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
More hate for Higuain because hes missed big shots? Or Aguero since he seems to just be a ghost?

Idk if im right but I think you guys are one world class #10 from winning trophies. Yall got all the attacking power in the world but need that one playmaker to make that offense flow.

Last edited:
More hate for Higuain because hes missed big shots? Or Aguero since he seems to just be a ghost?

Idk if im right but I think you guys are one world class #10 from winning trophies. Yall got all the attacking power in the world but need that one playmaker to make that offense flow.

Higuain is def at the top of the hate rankings by a wide margin. Aguero takes 2nd place though.

We've had playmakers. Pastore and Banega have been brilliant at center mid in recent tourneys.

The only reason we haven't won trophies is lack of finishing up top. Anyone who watched the 2014 World Cup final and the 2015 & 16 Copa America finals can attest to that.

Yeah lack of finishing costed yall the WC Final, but iirc yall were blowing teams out in the Copas just struggled in the finals.

I havent paid much attention to Argentina in recent years but the WC 06 Argentinian team was one of the main reasons i got into footy. Milito, Cambiasso, Maxi Rodriguez, Riquelme, Mascherano, Crespo and mainly Tevez :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

My Mexican friend was putting me on footy and HATED yall :lol:

Anyways gameday Sunday, City coming for that Liverpool booty :evil:. Im too lit rn NT yall have a good one!

I hate Higuain so much. Cost Messi 2 trophies with Argentina 
mean.gif

I hate Higuain so much. Cost Messi 2 trophies with Argentina :smh: .

He scores that 1 on 1 against Neuer, we're probably 2014 World Cup champs

He scores that goal at 90' against Chile, we win the 2015 Copa America

He scores that chip shot against Chile, we win the 2016 Copa America

Do ya'll understand why we hate him now?

Anyways gameday Sunday, City coming for that Liverpool booty :evil:. Im too lit rn NT yall have a good one!

Y'all getting da WASH

Liverpool washes good teams with ease. We struggle against the bottom of the table :lol:

Last edited:
Messi missed his fair share of chances in those finals too (that pk against Chile 
indifferent.gif
), but without him they would not have even been there. You cant say the same about Higuain or Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom