This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku is such a beast.

Chelsea won. hard fought against Stoke. Love the subs he made this time

Can definitely see Kasper moving in the summer. What a keeper.

Vardy again with the troll celebration towards the WHU fans :rofl:

Even when we play poorly, we pick up the 3 points. I'd by this seasons jersey but I'm waiting for Nike next season

Even when we play poorly, we pick up the 3 points. I'd by this seasons jersey but I'm waiting for Nike next season

Buy this season's jersey famb. You're going to win the Premier League :lol:

I saw it at the Adidas outlet by my house for $60. You're right, I might have to get it with that Kante on the back

Do it. Whenever my team wins something I'm buying the jersey that year.
I have a kit from every year the Timbers have been in the MLS... and a few scarves from every season... [emoji]128566[/emoji]

Last edited:

I saw it at the Adidas outlet by my house for $60. You're right, I might have to get it with that Kante on the back

I have a kit from every year the Timbers have been in the MLS... and a few scarves from every season... [emoji]128566[/emoji]

Don't be embarrassed.

I have over 10 Argentina kits and over 20 San Lorenzo kits.

This is more than a game, it's passion.

Don't be embarrassed.

I have over 10 Argentina kits and over 20 San Lorenzo kits.

This is more than a game, it's passion.
qWbPq6.gif

adidas outlets exist? lol I have about 3 Nikes around me but my jersey shopping has limited me to online

MLS has to stop with these commentators on facebook live like this they keep telling people to like and interact not talking about the game and talking about facebook live and popping up on the screen like this this is annoying as ****

Last edited:
Once again United have a golden opportunity to move up, and with 3 games in hand.  Hoping that we don't continue the trend of mocking it up...SMH

Middlesbrough got that new manager too so you know them boys gonna show up for him.

Perfect timing.

[emoji]128520[/emoji]

Middlesbrough got that new manager too so you know them boys gonna show up for him.

Perfect timing.

[emoji]128520[/emoji]
I know.  I know.

Also, just saw the highlights of the Arsenal game.  This may be the season the Wegner goes.  SMH

Last edited:
View media item 2250835
Barring a few exceptions, no one stays their entire career anywhere anymore.

Lately, you've become as idiotic and unbearable as LA Diggler.

Facts. Dude claims he ain't looking for validation from online strangers yet everyday he's in here vying for attention.Atleast digler drops his nonsensical foolishness every other day, but this one comes in here with his trash hot takes like anyone cares. Most people scroll past his posts.Pay him no mind cause he'll soon fade out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom