This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
First home win in history [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128308[/emoji][emoji]9899[/emoji]️[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

adidas outlets exist? lol I have about 3 Nikes around me but my jersey shopping has limited me to online

Oh they exist. My outlet mall has Nike, UA, Puma and Adidas stores. New Balance is in a whole other part of town though

dude in south african league wins man of the match. proceeds to shoutout his wife AND girlfriend

Commentators today on beIN were saying that match could have been the "make or break" one for Real's La Liga campaign

It was the toughest away match left on the schedule.

Of course nothing is guaranteed with a Madrid derby, El Clasico, and 2 matches against Bayern thrown in between.

Last edited:
Don't see what's tough about Valencia in the camp nou :lol:

Should be an auto 3 points for them.

If they don't come out with a win then it's probably a wrap but I can't see that happening.

Don't see what's tough about Valencia in the camp nou :lol:

Should be an auto 3 points for them.

If they don't come out with a win then it's probably a wrap but I can't see that happening.

I know Valencia hasn't been good. Probably only seen them play twice this season. But I thought they were finally balling. Zaza kind of found his form with them.

I know I know [emoji]128514[/emoji] Trust me after the Super Bowl I've come to always expect the worse even when things look good

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x at Man U most likely moving above Arsenal tmrw

Sucks to see that this is probably gonna be how wenger goes out :frown:. First time losing 4 out of 5 league games since 1994, before he was in charge

Last edited:
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x at Man U most likely moving above Arsenal tmrw

Sucks to see that this is probably gonna be how wenger goes out :frown:. First time losing 4 out of 5 league games since 1994, before he was in charge
Maybe this will wake the board up. Can't win with **** players

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...rds-12759013#ICID=Android_MENNewsApp_AppShare

Drunk drivers man 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom