This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really hope Becks gets this stadium deal done. I want MLS footy back in Miami
What's the latest on that?
We're gonna see at least Sac before Miami. Probably San Antonio too. 

Luckily all the other bids have a lot of work to do still on the stadium side.... Except Tampa/St. Petersburg. 

Miami the city is gonna **** around and lose out if they keep playing games. The Rowdies bid makes a lot of sense and they're ready to go. 

Becks might have to end up exercising his option elsewhere. 

Last edited:
Becks should seriously lookin in LV.. miami is so trash for sports teams

Really hope Becks gets this stadium deal done. I want MLS footy back in Miami

What's the latest on that?

We're gonna see at least Sac before Miami. Probably San Antonio too. 

Luckily all the other bids have a lot of work to do still on the stadium side.... Except Tampa/St. Petersburg. 

Miami the city is gonna **** around and lose out if they keep playing games. The Rowdies bid makes a lot of sense and they're ready to go. 

Becks might have to end up exercising his option elsewhere. 

I remember hearing Vegas as another location during the summer. It's a little ridiculous at this point. I get that trying to get the city to okay a plot of land is out of Beck's hand. In terms of being an attractive spot, Miami is certainly it. But I guess with his name/backing, other places can seem more attractive. But are their any other major city that are on par with Miami?

I think Sneak going to the NE game. I missed tonights match since I was watching, Srisaket Sor Rungvisai upset Chocolito and GGG fighting Jacobs.

I was nervous as hell when I saw us down 2-1 at half. Glad to see the classic Timbers 2nd half comeback :lol:

I think Sneak going to the NE game. I missed tonights match since I was watching, Srisaket Sor Rungvisai upset Chocolito and GGG fighting Jacobs.

I was nervous as hell when I saw us down 2-1 at half. Glad to see the classic Timbers 2nd half comeback :lol:
Oh for real? Maybe a meet up is in the cards then :nerd: The 2nd half was glorious. This was the type of game we lose last year by more than 1. Blanco and Guzman brought some sort of belief to this team though. Adi was doing too much, but he still managed a heart attack goal to seal the game. Valeri deserves multiple statues once he retires.

What a depressing line up that is. We really need the likes of Lingard to finally have a good game today.

The lineup brings back shades of the LVG banter era
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom