This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the NT jinx was only alive and well in the NBA thread, but with xhaka scoring off an ander deflection it's clearly here also :lol:

Man U is like having a girl you're engaged to that you know is cheating on you, but you guys are expecting a baby in two months.

Man U is like having a girl you're engaged to that you know is cheating on you, but you guys are expecting a baby in two months.
Your girl getting piped out while preggo? Might need to reevaluate your life.

There's 25 minutes left, it ain't close to over.

I don't think we've created a chance in the second half, this game is over. We don't have a Giroud to bring in to save us :lol:
Never underestimate Arsenal's resolve to give up late.

SMH.  Trash on another Sunday morning.  SMH

Such a dissappointing league season :smh:

Hopefully this lights their fire again cause they've gotten too complacent during the unbeaten run which I'm kind of glad it's over. One of the weakest long unbeaten runs I've seen :lol: :smh:

Sucks that it's come down to it but Europa or bust it is

Can Rooney f off forever after this match
I don't blame Rooney.  he is what he is at this age.  The tactics today were horrendous.  So once Arsenal scored the game was essentially done.  If there was any thought of a come back, once the second goal scored it was a definite wrap

Interested in seeing what squad Mou puts out against Spurs now with not much to play for in the league at this point...

Hope to see some of the young players getting burn

Last edited:
Interested in seeing what squad Mou puts out against Spurs now with not much to molar for in the league at this point...

Hope to see some of the young players getting burn

It definitely seems to be Europa or bust for you guys. He's probably going to rest the starters from here on out in the league.

Fair play Gunners. Ramsey, Alexis, Koscielny were solid and congrats to Welbz on getting a goal against his former squad.

With us likely to sit some first teamers against Tottenham next week, will be fitting for us to finish back in 6th in the Prem. Pool and City breathing a big sigh of relief today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom