This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so the Vinicius deal is for 61 million if all the bonuses hit, as for right now its 45 million, hopefully it becomes a 61 million deal, shine my *****

45 million for a 16 year old? This kid R9 or Pato Prime or will he be the next Fred/Jo?

Think we should have went all in on every front. Don't like puttin eggs into one basket. Had a legit chance of top with a result today and no next weekend.
I feel the same way.  It's an uneasy finish.  Anything can happen in the Celta Vigo game and/or final.

Don't get me wrong would deff rather win Europa league.. but why not qualify both ways if possible? Especially after the Liverpool draw.

Big win from the Gooners today, we have a chance at 5th place. If that doesn't go well, we have a chance at the EL from the FA cup win or lose....or did they change the rules again? I like the line up for the most part, I think Welbeck offers us more upfront in terms of versatilely. Would be nice to see how Lucas does up there but that prob won't happen. With his most recent comments, "I deserve to play more"....I wouldn't be surprised if he moved this summer.

45 million for a 16 year old? This kid R9 or Pato Prime or will he be the next Fred/Jo?
who knows, probably needs a few loan spells in Europe, hasn't even played for the senior flamengo team yet

I know they're just highlights against other youth players but from the looks of it I'm fine with this investment. Seems that at worst Real will get most of their money back if he doesn't become RM quality. Aside from the strange transfer of Lucas Silva, Real has done well enough with signing young players straight from Brazil. Marcelo and Casemiro are both first teamers.

Last edited:
Atleast we got a debut... only bright spot of the whole game for me. Welbz loves scoring against us smh .. league is officially done for.. send the kids from here on out

This was done BEFORE the match even started...you could see it from the lineup...then just look at the final matches...

Arsenal
Spurs
Saints
Palace

There's no way United were walkin out of there unscathed.

I wasn't happy about points being dropped against clubs like Swansea recently; but I'm content on the fact that Jose came out early and put his neck on the line by saying he's putting everything into Europa. The plan is clear. This will either make or break him.

What Jose is doing is very risky. Speaking from experience, anything can happen in a one game final.

Last year Liverpool was cheated out of a Europa League trophy and CL spot by poor officiating.

What Jose is doing is very risky. Speaking from experience, anything can happen in a one game final.

Last year Liverpool was cheated out of a Europa League trophy and CL spot by poor officiating.

Absolutely. Fully agree with you that the risk is high. In Finals, and Derby's form is thrown out of the window, anything can happen. I'm definitely not happy about the position United are in; but like I said, I'm content with him putting out his clear plans early.

Hence I'm saying this will either make him of break him.

mu can do it.

as for liverpool, i had a feeling it was gona be a draw. [emoji]128532[/emoji] what a time for milner to miss a pen, he was perfect for the season.

vs west ham = draw
vs middlsbrough = win

im hoping 4pts is enough for champions league next season

Champions league this week can't wait.

That RM "B" team is scary good.

5 for city was nice. Gabby Jesus makes a big difference for them. The announcers on NBC after the game "city should be frustrated that they can't play this well all year". Well injuries is a huge part of it. Kompany finally back, Jesus back, still no Gundam-wing. Sane being more comfortable. Silva has been in and out and he was dictating everything early. The potential is there though

Wasn't surprised by the Man U match.

Was surprised by Liverpool and Tottenham matches. Good for West Ham for putting up a fight.

Maybe boro gets points today vs Chelsea???....:lol:

still waiting on a big kit sale somewhere for this years kits before the new season drops...usually when i pick up one or two kits for the low low. The best i have see has been $50.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom