This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
good to win but still feels kind of meaningless since its still such a longshot to finish top 4 :lol:

Atleast we got a debut... only bright spot of the whole game for me. Welbz loves scoring against us smh .. league is officially done for.. send the kids from here on out

good to win but still feels kind of meaningless since its still such a longshot to finish top 4 :lol:
we got a game on hand on everyone above us (2 on liverpoololol) and only 2 points behind MU now. BUT i get where you are coming from lol |I

#ClinicalWelbeck :pimp:
We must (as always lol) bring in a striker in the summer but i really hope welbz can solidify a case for himself. i really want him to flourish or even have a partner would be great

Last edited:
Welbeck would be a great backup striker when healthy. Not starting quality imo, compared to what we need to compete for real trophies. But today was a good game, really strong performance throughout the midfield and really composed on defense. Mou can go **** himself 8)

Y'all can win both those matches and would still be 1 point behind us. We're still in control of our destiny.

It's true. I'm just not ruling out pool having another shaky performance considering how yall have performed against lower sides

It's strange seeing Man U do Arsenal a favor to potentially leapfrog them in the standings and give Arsenal safe passage into Europa at minimum. They could have fielded a lineup of mens warehouse employees to try getting a 0-0 tie.

Also interesting that the Europa or bust mindset basically isn't just that's the only means of qualifying for the CL, but also if you guys don't then it really is bust with zero European footy of any sort. I respect the all-in approach though.

If Arsenal win Wednesday and United drop points again next week im 99.9999999% sure they will announce the Wenger contract extension

It's strange seeing Man U do Arsenal a favor to potentially leapfrog them in the standings and give Arsenal safe passage into Europa at minimum. They could have fielded a lineup of mens warehouse employees to try getting a 0-0 tie.

Also interesting that the Europa or bust mindset basically isn't just that's the only means of qualifying for the CL, but also if you guys don't then it really is bust with zero European footy of any sort. I respect the all-in approach though.

We're locked in to Europa at a minimum next season, worst we can finish is 6th which is a qualifying position.

Think we should have went all in on every front. Don't like puttin eggs into one basket. Had a legit chance of top with a result today and no next weekend.

I don't have a huge issue with Mou's approach. Would much rather have a Europa trophy than an imaginary 4th place trophy, and both have the same result.

Think we should have went all in on every front. Don't like puttin eggs into one basket. Had a legit chance of top with a result today and no next weekend.

But why risk anything? You guys have like... 3 solid "can't risk an injury" players left. Why risk it when your chances of getting exactly where you want to be, which is the Champions league, are more attainable in Europa rather than the prem at this point in the season?

Going all out at this point in the season with what you have already piled up against you could potentially flush all opportunities down the toilet.

Winning against Arsenal wasn't a "must". Getting another win thursday and going to the EL final is a must. And thats how Jose was thinking

You want to finish 4th, or finish 5th win a european cup AND qualify for the CL?

Time to bounce byke after that loss last week

C_PxM2OUIAADdxH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom