This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no, no.

It was a joke referring to him losing Captaincy to Florenzi.

roll.gif

Sorry to get anyone's hopes up.
lolz I'm not a Chelsea guy by any means

Mahrez and Slimani reunited on the same club this time :smokin

I wonder where Musa's gonna fit in Ranieri's plans now, he already seems to favor his veterans, Ulloa and Okazaki

Last edited:
Mahrez and Slimani reunited on the same club this time :smokin

I wonder where Musa's gonna fit in Ranieri's plans now, he already seems to favor his veterans, Ulloa and Okazaki
Ulloa will leave.

Okazaki, at this moment in time, deserves his place in the 11. Think he's been great. Slimani will have to work for his place for definite. Can see Musa being pushed wide but not keen on that idea.

At least you guys ares gonna have a wealth of attacking options now :lol:

P$G is down 2-0 at the half against Monaco :wow: :nerd:

Last edited:
Damn :rofl:

Been saying P$G don't have the same fear factor this season as the last few years,they should still win the league easily but I don't see them having a successful CL campaign, successful by their new standards :lol:.

Maybe if they had pulled a Juve and picked off their rivals best player in Laca like they wanted.

@Jon_LeGossip: PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi & director of football Patrick Kluivert headed straight to the dressing room at HT. #ASMPSG

The suits aren't happy at all :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
P$G is down 2-0 at the half against Monaco :wow: :nerd:

ruh roh prime out here looking for a new monaco jersey to cop :nerd: :lol:

:rofl: NEVER

I like that they have some good comp now though. Actually 3rd in the table right now.

3-2 PSG 2nd half comeback

But if you think the big homie ain't about to make some phone calls tonight and bring in someone else this week... :lol:

Last edited:
@GFFN: PSG camp in a bad way. Verratti & Cavani arguing moments before Aurier has a go at the Uruguayan. (@philousports) https://t.co/ShGGyfgNub

Damn they're making it sound like a meltdown on the pitch,I saw the way David Luiz gave up the pk Benny Hill style so they might be right :lol:

Time for Cavani to put the team on his back...

:lol:

Ben-Arfa though :nerd:

Last edited:
These ****** ain't used to losing :rofl:

Cavani is going to have to start putting the ******* ball in the net if he wants everyone off his back

Last edited:
Cavani keeps trying this back heel finish.

This is like, the 2nd or 3rd time.

Give it up bruh, Ibra is gone. Just pls, put the ball in the net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom