This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I never heard anything about him coming back after the game. Last I heard he was supposed to be out a few weeks.

My man might as well go get that MLS bread at this point,his body can't hold up :smh:

Didn't menation it earlier but man I've been pretty impressed by Sergi Roberto for Barca so far this season,he doesn't look out of place at all and lowkey might be the answer to Barca's RB questions.

Umtiti had another good game,I wonder how much longer he can keep Mascherano out of the starting 11 :lol:

Last edited:
the amount of advertising and name dropping :lol:

you can see how close it was thanks to our AT£&T goal line cam :lol:

My man might as well go get that MLS bread at this point,his body can't hold up :smh:

Nah man, these half dead euro players can't keep flooding to the MLS.

Thats why nobody wants go there now. Its the "graveyard"

We need more Giovinco's and young american/mexican studs.

He can take his beat *** to China or stay in France :lol:

Last edited:
the amount of advertising and name dropping :lol:

you can see how close it was thanks to our AT£&T goal line cam :lol:

:rofl:

You forgot

Audi_Goal.png

Oh go on then.View media item 2147468

Who am I supposed to be rooting for? I guess Portland because there's a bigger backing for them in here?

LETS GOO TIMBERS
We have your lad Jack Barmby on loan and two other Englishmen on our team you better be rooting for us! :lol:
THIS! :lol:

Kinda related/sort of random, caught Carlton Cole's debut with Sac Republic last night. Had a 13 min cameo and nearly broke the 0-0 draw upon coming on but was just off the mark.

Cool to see a player like that coming into USL and Sacramento to play ball

Nah man, these half dead euro players can't keep flooding to the MLS.

Thats why nobody wants go there now. Its the "graveyard"

We need more Giovinco's and young american/mexican studs.

He can take his beat *** to China or stay in France :lol:

Hey I mean it helps with leagues profile and attracts outside interest.

Plus not all the old dudes who come over are scrubs :lol:,my man Drogba is still out here schooling fools who grew up watching him :rofl: :pimp:

Don't worry,the King is gonna be a big hit for the league when he eventually links up with Becks Miami squad

Last edited:
WE'RE TAKING THE PISS WE'RE TAKING THE PISSSSSSS WE'RE PORTLAND TIMBERS WE'RE TAKING THE PISS

GET THAT CHAINSAW OUT JOEYYYYYYY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom