This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
KAJDHSKJADHSKJFAHDKFJAHDKJFFHDSKJFHKAJSDFHKJADHFKJDHFKJADHFKJASDHFKJAHDSFKJAHSDKFJHSDAF

^^:lol:

First time I've ever had heard of a defender/DM being a squads 1st choice pk taker :rofl:

Own goal now :rofl:,Ben-Arfa would've been way more useful before coceding again there instead of now in the last 10 minutes :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl: PSG lookin like crap

Like pure trash out there.

Looking like the NBA players when the Monstars took their abilities.

But I can't even discredit Monaco. They've played a great game. Their midfield has outclassed and outmuscled Paris.

I've been saying as long as Cavani is their main striker PSG will have struggles. They better drop that bread on lacazette while they still can

This is crazy :wow:

Games taken to reach 100 Barcelona wins:

Pep Guardiola - 139
Luis Enrique - 126
(Via @bet365)

I know people will say it's easy when you have MSN but Pep had some seriously stacked squads in his own right...that's a pretty damn impressive achievement by Lucho

Last edited:
This is crazy :wow:

Games taken to reach 100 Barcelona wins:

Pep Guardiola - 139
Luis Enrique - 126
(Via @bet365)

I know people will say it's easy when you have MSN but Pep had some seriously stacked squads in his own right...that's a pretty damn impressive achievement by Lucho
I always felt Pep was slightly overrated
Anyone could win with the team he assembles
He's the John Calipari of soccer #hottake

If Kun doesn't get suspended PL is fixed for ratings

and PSG better open that check book

Arsene has :nerd:

Last edited:
First time in 5 years PSG lost in the month of August
They still got a good chance to win Ligue 1
But damn anyone could win this year

I actually like the fact that its more competition now. I think it will make PSG make more changes to the squad. Monaco's exploitation of our physically weak midfield was something you haven't really seen as much. And if you did, it wasn't something that held the team back with Zlatan up front to boost the teams confidence on field.

I think now more than ever they need to find a new leader. Silva is captain, but Zlatan was their leader. And they played a certain way with him in the roster. On field or not. Now that he's gone, someone needs to step up and the team needs to have an alpha mentality again. Cause them boys looked lost out there.

There can't be meltdowns at halftime again. The owner can't rush the locker room in panic every week.

Their title isn't in danger. Theres only 1 Monaco of the league, and the Nante's and the Toulouse's will get washed weekly.

These dudes just need to get their heads straight. Embarrassing loss, but one win will jump them back to the top

Last edited:
Alright mother *******, time for revenge. We taking the Cascadia Cup this year. We making the playoffs. And we're going to watch the Sounders cry their salty tears into our Championship cup. Let's goooooooooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom