This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao I stay dead at how all the other United fans treat @EyeSeeSoles  like a leper even though he a United fan too
roll.gif

can someone please save laca from the french league already?

he needs the spotlight..he'll thrive

they are, they fallen so far behind Juve

Now I see why Inter is linked with so many Roma players and staff. Walter, sporting director formally in charge at Roma, is stabbing us in the back.

Only thing inter have to offer is cash. Still makes for good leverage considering everyone wants that bag.

Inter is so garbage now and will forever be garbage.

Unfortunately one of my favorite players ever played for them. :smh:

Last edited:
Saba is a great sporting director. I'm kind of mad I didn't realize he'd gone to Inter.

Italian footy just pisses me off how the top clubs poach players from clubs within the league. It's worse when the clubs sell to their rivals.

Saba is a great sporting director. I'm kind of mad I didn't realize he'd gone to Inter.

Italian footy just pisses me off how the top clubs poach players from clubs within the league. It's worse when the clubs sell to their rivals.

Nainggolan played for Cagliari before going to Roma. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Juventus haven't snatched anyone that prominent until this year with Pjanic and Higuain, prior to that it was just Pirlo but he was already getting up there in age. Maybe Nedved from Lazio but that's about it in terms of taking top players.

Won't count Dybala since he was on a sub par Palermo team and he was bound to leave anyways.

Also, Milan would be back to where they were faster than Inter in my opinion. I just like their team way better and if Auba does come and a few good CB's then they're legit contenders.

Last edited:
Nainggolan played for Cagliari before going to Roma. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Lol, I guess what I meant was selling to teams that are competing with you for CL, EL, Copa, and the Scudetto.

Had Nain stayed at Cagliari it wouldn't have made them tittle contenders. Juve or the Milan clubs would have bought him.

Juventus haven't snatched anyone that prominent until this year with Pjanic and Higuain, prior to that it was just Pirlo but he was already getting up there in age. Maybe Nedved from Lazio but that's about it in terms of taking top players.

Won't count Dybala since he was on a sub par Palermo team and he was bound to leave anyways.

Also, Milan would be back to where they were faster than Inter in my opinion. I just like their team way better and if Auba does come and a few good CB's then they're legit contenders.

Palermo had talent. Cavani, Pastore, Barzagli, Dybala, and Belotti.

Last edited:
Truth Serum was my guy :lol:,dudes just weren't ready for his flaming hot takes

Last edited:
I love United. My statement about Pogba was just my honest option. Playing and winning a CL final is every players dream. His old club is doing that and his new club is doing the EL. That's sad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom