This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's getting paid 300k a week you think he's worried about his old club?

Did I say he was worried? I'm saying I think its sad he won't be playing in that final. This just helps prove the Arsenal, Liverfool, Spud, and Chelsea supporters right.

he's getting paid 300k a week you think he's worried about his old club?
Did I say he was worried? I'm saying I think its sad he won't be playing in that final. This just helps prove the Arsenal, Liverfool, Spud, and Chelsea supporters right.
I don't think it's sad at all.  Pogba left because he thought it was a better opportunity. It's easy to sit here at the end of the season after all the results to say it's "sad".  Hindsight is always 20-20

Could be called serendipitist but I wouldn't say sad.

Last edited:
Again, I don't mean to bring him up because I know how other people like doing that. But come on his ex team is about to play the most important final.

Shoot Morata could have been in the same boat but he actually went back to a team with a better opportunity.

Pogba didn't want to handle expectations and what it meant to be great so he went to a lesser club with small expectations hence why he's flourishing in the eyes of those who accept mediocrity.

He's a big fish across the small pond.

Makes no sense to me how Pogba's biggest sin was getting his club 100m euros richer and able to restock into their best squad in years yet he still gets stick from some Juve fans
laugh.gif

You don't hear **** about Pirlo or Vidal leaving yet dude gets singled out,some straight scorned ex type stuff
mean.gif

Dudes are in the CL final and still worried about Pogba
grin.gif

Last edited:
Pogba didn't want to handle expectations and what it meant to be great so he went to a lesser club with small expectations hence why he's flourishing in the eyes of those who accept mediocrity.

Riiiggghhhttttt

Last edited:
Well from my understanding Juve didn't need to sell Pogba to get Higuain. Idk tho. The zebra fan can shed more light on that.

Makes no sense to me how Pogba's biggest sin was getting his club 100m euros richer and able to restock into their best squad in years yet he still gets stick from some Juve fans
laugh.gif

You don't hear **** about Pirlo or Vidal leaving yet dude gets singled out,some straight scorned ex type stuff
mean.gif

Dudes are in the CL final and still worried about Pogba
grin.gif
Might be the only time we agree, that take was too hot even for me 

Lmfaooooooooooo you still mad he left your cheatin *** club huh?
I was pulling for juve before this but nothing would bring me more joy then knowing you lost yet another final

Last edited:
I really thought, that Guidetti would make the shot in the last minute.

Already saw it in the net and was shocked 
laugh.gif

Ray came through with the new kit review from the OT megastore. I'll patiently wait for the adizero kits though.

I love this kit. The adizero version is available now

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop...ed-authentic-away-jersey-17-18_RV7001234?fs=1

I'm waiting to see if we get a new #7 before I cop....[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Same here, I wanna see who's gonna be our new #7 or I'll wait for some sort of pre-season sale before I cop. Still waiting for my Zlatan kit from kitbag.

I thought DDG was at least 6'4 smh :lol:

I dont wanna watch but I wanna watch. Rather Chelsea than Man U or Arsenal winning the title :lol:

Just happy for Hazard, Courtois, and Kante West winning back to back titles.

View media item 2433091
Looking at the comparison in the midfield, Man U definitely needs a Matic, Naaningolan (or however you spell it), Busquets etc type player where Carrick is sitting now.

Definitely need a RB. I think Darnian can get enough work done on the left. And captain quality/leader at CB next to Bailly to keep that back line solid.

That's just my opinion looking at these 2 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom