This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just to be clear I didn't say I think he'll win one or be a finalist, but his demeanor shows me that he believes he can be. I wouldn't be surprised if Mou is the one instilling in his head that he has greatness within him. Son is 19 and told Blind, a lefty who can score an occasional FK, in that match against Celta Vigo to get out of his way so he can take the free kick and buried it from a spot that was awkward and difficult for a righty. Dude has this arrogance like some of his teammates are bums compared to him. As an RM fan, I have to say some cockiness can be a good trait in football if channeled properly.
xUPGck7rzlAftbFZza.gif

I understood it from the very first day.

Is Pogba or any midfielder worth 99 million, hell no. But United have to overspend, and they want to let it be known that they will. It wasn't just the team that wasn't doing well, their brand, their empire was at stake. So they said "f*** this, we'll rip Pogba out of RM hands" bring him back to a club that's not even playing in the champions league, a club that dropped him a few seasons ago nonetheless.

They couldn't let City or Chelsea continue to have the upper hand in the transfer market, and now they're flexing the muscles necessary to let RM and Barca know "you'll have to outspend us too".

It was genius and it ABSOLUTELY needed to be done. If Arsenal or Liverpool did the same I'd applaud them to, but they don't. Every year Liverpool gets their top player poached away, every year Arsenal play it cheap. United are still one of the most valuable clubs in the world and rest assured, they wanted to let us and players know... that they'll continue to do whatever they need to, by any means necessary, to stay that way.

Props to Woody, Mou, and the board, they shut me up. Two years ago I was clowning Woody for thinking he can sign top players, now I'm not second guessing him at all.

Last edited:
Cahill wants a goal so badly. Worst case scenario is even if we lose here AND Spurs lose to ManU Chelsea still claims the trophy

Yeah its just a matter of when then if. Chelsea only need 3 points they could draw these last 3 and win it. And its highly unlikely they they still won't get all 3 in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom