This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give Conte two more seasons before he starts getting that pressure put on him from the owner/fans. Spuds, Liverfool, City, and United are only going to get better. Plus I don't see Chelsea winning the CL anytime soon.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't see anything but some real money and an owner with winning ambitions saving inter.

Inter needs to gets that PSG, Chelsea, City treatment

Their kits are too ******* nice to be trash

But on the real. it was refreshing seeing us actually play some soccer this season.  Those parking the bus days against West Ham and Stoke really pissed me off last year under Jose 

The absolute worst!!! Really happy for dudes like Moses who didn't get much of a chance under Mou.

I'll give Conte two more seasons before he starts getting that pressure put on him from the owner/fans. Spuds, Liverfool, City, and United are only going to get better. Plus I don't see Chelsea winning the CL anytime soon.

They just won it :lol:

United, City, Chelsea are the only 3 teams I can see getting the title.

I can see Liverpool, but I really want to see them make a big money move. Liverpool needs to get the juice b.

Spurs are going downhill if they lose Poch. Theyre 1 player sold away from 5th place. They lose their golden boy and it's going to be rough on them

Kante became the first player to win b2b titles on different squads :wow:

The impact he has is insane. He's not even doing the same job he did for Leicester and he's still his team's most important player.

There hasn't been a more influential single player in world football the past two seasons.

Last edited:

I can see Liverpool, but I really want to see them make a big money move. Liverpool needs to get the juice b.

Spurs are going downhill if they lose Poch. Theyre 1 player sold away from 5th place. They lose their golden boy and it's going to be rough on them

I didn't say anything to take away from their tittle win. I'm just saying two seasons from now the league should be way harder. **** next season will be intense.

I didn't say anything to take away from their tittle win. I'm just saying two seasons from now the league should be way harder. **** next season will be intense.

Gonna be very interesting to see what Conte does this offseason with all that money. Costa good as gone this much I know.

Chelsea will be aight. They got money.

Nike better not put out some trash kits next year

Chelsea win out and they can break their own record for most wins in a season.
On to the Double.
Champions!

That puts this year's run in perspective, could finish with their record number of wins? They've been great this year.

Glad they gave us a week's worth of hope with the 3 points a few weeks back, but all in all congrats to the Blues, their fans, and Kante. Still don't respect some of them boys for giving up last year, but they proved their worth this year.

Speaking of Michy's tweets, he just tweeted this

Michy Batshuayi‏Verified account @mbatshuayi 12m12 minutes ago
See yall latahhhh
C_qCNQWXYAEqg7f.jpg

Man something to be said about not being in the champions league while chasing the title. When you can focus on one or two leagues/tournaments i feel like it can go a long way. Especially when your team isn't crazy deep.

Congrats to Chelsea though...well deserved

Last edited:

They said that two seasons ago as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom