This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cesc Fabregas swears gif
giphy.gif

And to think I didn't believe Fabregas had a place in the team earlier this season. Hindsight is 20/20 huh ? :lol:

I'm getting a Cesc jersey in honor of this occasion

Last edited:
Shoutout to Evans with this great skill move. The balls of steel it takes to pul off a high difficulty move like that under pressure. Breathtaking

Bruh...

I'm happiest for Victor Moses. Man was in loan purgatory for years on end, told he wasn't good enough to play for the first team....came back in a different role and became a part of a title winning side. The second hardest working man at Chelsea after Kante and there is absolutely no shame in that title either.

Kante needs to be here forever. Conte too.

Bats done earned his spot off of one (huge) goal.

Bruh...

I'm happiest for Victor Moses. Man was in loan purgatory for years on end, told he wasn't good enough to play for the first team....came back in a different role and became a part of a title winning side. The second hardest working man at Chelsea after Kante and there is absolutely no shame in that title either.

Yep I feel the same dude never got a chance until Conte came along and I am so happy for him.

And to think I didn't believe Fabregas had a place in the team earlier this season. Hindsight is 20/20 huh ? :lol:

I'm getting a Kante one when all the Adidas stuff goes on clearance.
So much different last year when I got a Willian jersey because he was the only player that showed up all year [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:

I'm getting a Kante one when all the Adidas stuff goes on clearance.
So much different last year when I got a Willian jersey because he was the only player that showed up all year [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Kante getting bought for sure not sure on who else to get.

Congrats to the Chelsea supporters in the thread

Bantz about to be at an all time high next season

Chelsea played better than everyone else in the EPL this season. That is all.

Actually, I am happy for the Chelsea supporters in here. Y'all are always top class with the realistic takes and respect. Usually. Most of you. At least you kept Spurs from winning.

Last edited:
Bruh...

Alonso too. If yall told me Victor Moses was gonna start more games than Willian and Marcos Alonso was a key signing and starting 11 material at the start of the season I would of laughed.

Bruh...

Alonso too. If yall told me Victor Moses was gonna start more games than Willian and Marcos Alonso was a key signing and starting 11 material at the start of the season I would of laughed.

You just didn't see the vision.

Conte tho

tenor.gif

Imagine when dude really spends some money.

Mans said Chelsea can't compete in the future :rofl:

Dude did it on hand me down players and leftovers

Jose, Pep, the ball is in your court now...

Arsene :smh:

Saw this from Reddit about Bats' goal:

He may have never started in the league but he sure as hell finished it.

Also big Bro Coutouis translating for Bats is heartwarming

At 1:37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom