This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Juve gonna keep all of them happy? Who ever is a Juve fan please tell me what that starting line up gonna look like.

Buffon

Chiellini, Barzagli/Benatia, Bonucci

Alex Sandro, Khedira, Marchisio, Pjanic, Lichsteiner

Dybala Higuain

That would be my lineup.

Last edited:
Why the hell did they loan him to Bournemouth tho? :lol:

Training environment and club fit have always been the most important thing to Arsene in securing loans for players he has actual plans for. Not league tier or club prestige. He probably respects Howe's style and philosophy like many do.

I'd love this move if didn't inevitably take minutes away from Hyndman.

Buffon

Chiellini, Barzagli/Benatia, Bonucci

Alex Sandro, Khedira, Marchisio, Pjanic, Lichsteiner

Dybala Higuain

That would be my lineup.

Juve must have told these players straight up that they won't be starting and to accept that before they sign. Or they probably told them if you want to win the CL join us. Idk why anyone would go other then to win the CL

@SkySportsNewsHQ:
BREAKING: Juventus reach agreement with Chelsea to sign Juan Cuadrado on loan for 3 years. http://skysports.tv/0xToKs

Hold up,"on loan for 3 years" ?!?!

View media item 2150541

:rofl: gotta be a typo or Chelsea just took loans to a whole different level

Three-year Cuadrado loan smart from Chelsea. CFC reduces his annual cost from ~£10.4m to just £920k plus potential to get another £12m.
— Jake Cohen (@JakeFCohen) August 31, 2016

Juve must have told these players straight up that they won't be starting and to accept that before they sign. Or they probably told them if you want to win the CL join us. Idk why anyone would go other then to win the CL

Pretty much. They know the Italian BBC and Buffon aren't getting any younger so they're going all in for them and for the club. It's been way too long since Juve won the CL.

I figured this has to be the year to do it or players potentially might leave.

Juve finessed the **** out of Chelsea

Just sell him. **** Juve and their brinks truck. Now they got him on a 3 year and can send him back if he doesn't work out in the long run

It is pretty damn shrewd :lol:,they just have to pay his wages for 3 years instead of that along with a big fee.

Not sure why Chelsea accepted it though instead of just selling him

GNABRY: I’M VERY HAPPY TO BE AT WERDER

Serge Gnabry says he consulted former Werder Bremen duo Per Mertesacker and Mesut Ozil before putting pen-to-paper on his permanent move to the Weserstadion.

Arsene Wenger had wanted the 21-year-old winger to sign a new contract at Arsenal following his impressive performances at the Olympics only for the lure of regular first team football in his homeland to prove too tempting.

It’s believed the Gunners have received a fee in the region of €6.5 million; a relatively small sum for a player with real potential during a window where crazy money has been spent.

At a press conference organised to unveil him as a Werder player, Gnabry said: “I’m very happy to be here.

“Per Mertesacker and Mesut Ozil had only good things to say about the club.

“I had very good talks with the management and that has lead me here to Werder and the Bundesliga.

“The Olympics were a personal highlight for me. Now I want to develop myself here at Werder Bremen.

“I’m confident we’ll have a successful season and push for the top half of the table.

“I come to Bremen to earn playing time, to develop myself and to help the team.”

Werder Bremen’s director of football, Frank Baumann, also reiterated that Gnabry has signed a permanent deal and that Bayern Munich were not involved in the negotiations.

“There aren’t any agreements with other clubs,” he said. “Again, Serge Gnabry is our player. We have bought him.”

“We’re proud to have convinced Gnabry to join. We don’t want to put too much pressure on him, we’ll give him time.”

Hope there's a buyback clause

Last edited:
Lyon looking at Juan Iturbe? Hmmm. Why would Lyon be looking for a forward... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Not eem getting my hopes up. Matter fact, I'm gonna assume Spurs or Chelsea trying to finesse a move for Laca right now.

Last edited:
Lyon looking at Juan Iturbe? Hmmm. Why would Lyon be looking for a forward... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Not eem getting my hopes up. Matter fact, I'm gonna assume Spurs or Chelsea trying to finesse a move for Laca right now.

Probably PSG after wolfsburg said they won't sell draxler

This is the PSG owner right now trying to get a top level striker
View media item 2150564

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom