This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that it's crazy that West Brom won't sell Saido Berahino and are risking him leaving on a free transfer. I mean they could easily get 15-20m for him, at least

The thing with Wilshire is that he's become a bull in a china shop. He goes for the stupidest tackles for balls he's defiantly not going to win & commits fouls. He's also hurt himself with said stupid tackles. He never refined his game whetsoever. It's like the Nigel Tufnel "my amp goes to 11" analogy I was using.

Wilshire's answer for everything is, "I tackle, in English football, we tackle..." His play in the CL was particularly bad in the appearances he made back then.

Having said that, he's going to play for the Cherries who play possession based footy & for what looks like a solid young coach/manager in Eddie Howe. He has a solid chance to start playing some good football again but he needs playing meathead football.

This just gets better and better :rofl:

@HotspurRelated: Sky Sports report Everton had a medical room ready for Moussa Sissoko but he turned his phone off. #THFC

@SkyKaveh: Moussa Sissoko reps have told Everton he doesn't want to sign for them. Ronald Koeman hasn't been able to get hold of Sissoko on the phone

Poor Everton man :lol:,they were done so dirty

Last edited:
Torino and City forged a relationship back in the seventies because Torino were the club that local people in Turin supported whereas Juve drew their support from across the region and the country. City had a similar relationship to United - it wasn't about "the shadow" and indeed both clubs at the time were doing as good as their counterparts, it was about the locality of fans.

They already had links due to the sale of Denis Law and there's always been a respect between the two fans. We've played lots of friendlies against each other and when we played Juve in the UEFA Cup there were a lot of Torino fans there supporting City. In turn, a small group of City fans in Turin regularly attend Torino matches (and I think they still do actually)

In fact I seem to recall something about the Torino Supporters Club in England was setup by City fans. This was back when clubs fans used to like "twinning" with each other and there was lots of support for the idea in Manchester as in Turin which the fanzines at the time promoted and used to print guest articles from each others fans.

According to this site their 13-14 third kit was Blue in a nod to the friendship of the club's fans

It's one of those types of links that City fans have historically that isn't really highlighted. Rangers, Hamburg, Torino and a few others are foreign clubs that we've had long term friendly relations with as fanbases.

Torino+Manchester+City.jpg

Last edited:
This just gets better and better :rofl:

@HotspurRelated: Sky Sports report Everton had a medical room ready for Moussa Sissoko but he turned his phone off. #THFC

@SkyKaveh: Moussa Sissoko reps have told Everton he doesn't want to sign for them. Ronald Koeman hasn't been able to get hold of Sissoko on the phone

Poor Everton man :lol:,they were done so dirty

:rofl:

Everton have withdrawn their interest

Deadline day has become WWE status with the drama man :lol: :lol:

Witsel underwent his medical this morning. He’s been at Juve’s offices since 10am. Juve furious with Lucescu and Zenit [@dimarzio]

@afcstuff Arsenal youngster Glen Kamara has joined Colchester United on a six month loan deal. Good luck
@OsmanZtheGooner Leeds United wanted to sign Yaya Sanogo but Arsenal rejected their approach. Wenger wants him to stay (@LeeSobotYEP)

Why keep him Wenger? I guess Akpom won't be going anywhere for now

I won't believe it until I see it. Spurs were talking about saving money because of the construction of the new stadium, what the hell is this then!?

**** Zenit.

Hope Witsel refuse to play for them this season.

Cun**.

Just because they couldn't find a replacement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom