This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
After missing out on Matuidi,Sissoko and now Witsel, who does Juve go after? Do they even have enough time?

Laughing at Pottechino earlier in the window saying "title rivals spending big shows desperation" then drops THIRTY MILLION on Sissoko.

Madness. I just don't see him being a Poch signing.

I don't understand this at ALL.  I know I should be laughing as an Arsenal fan, but I like Poch's project and the young group of players Spurs have. They could've dropped 20 million more pounds and gotten Max Meyer from Schalke.

All we need is some emojis
I refuse to believe Sissokho is a Poch signing. So weird. 30m. Don't get it.
ya man I don't understand it either but I'll take it I guess... 

Levy's done some tidy business offloading players tho, Chadli £13m, Ryan Mason £13m, Pritchard £9m, Yedlin £5m

so in that frame I'm not upset with splashing some cash for Sissoko... Although if you add in Wanyama, Janssen, Nkoudou it starts to add up 
laugh.gif

Wth was Zenit doing?? They end up taking a massive L here :lol:
@SkySportsNewsHQ: BREAKING: Everton have completed the signing of Enner Valencia on a season long loan: http://skysports.tv/0xToKs #DeadlineDay

Poor dudes went from Witsel, Gabbiadini, Perez, Sissoko and Brahimi to Enner Valencia :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Also Everton :x I'm bemused, making wonder if Steve Walsh actually has a big a saying in deals as he did with us. Complete opposite of his policy with us regarding transfers. Enner Valencia on loan? :x

@SquawkaNews DONE DEAL: Valencia have signed Ezequiel Garay from Zenit on a four-year deal, for an undisclosed fee.

DONE DEAL: Saidy Jenko has joined Barnsley on a season-long loan from Celtic.

@Copa90 Atsu has joined Newcastle on loan from Chelsea

Last edited:
To be honest, I'm not disappointed we got any more midfielders. It'd be nice to get Matuid, Sissoko, Witsel (See you in January), but I actually would like to see Sturaro get some playing time.

This dude sissoko parlayed a few good runs in the euro final into a move back to the premiership. brilliant

^^Ashley Williams,Valencia and Bolasie. Not bad but not particularly impressive after bragging about having 100-150m to spend earlier in the summer :lol:. They struck out on most of their major targets

@LiamPaulCanning:
Newcastle will receive:

£13m for Andros Townsend
£25m for Wijnaldum
£30m for Sissoko.

£68m from players after being relegated.

View media item 2150769

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom