This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is better :lol:

God, that picture is still pretty bad :lol: looks like he's being held hostage in a basement and forced to take this pic hahaha. Should've had Claudio standing next to him smiling or something in the stadium overlooking the pitch

Why did Victor Anichebe just tweet that he's on his way to the Emirates?

Must be talking about boarding a flight at Heathrow :lol:

i ******* hate puma kits. i wish we were still with Nike

Yup Nike used to do y'all very good with jersey designs. I copped this one a year or so ago off CFS during a sale. This thing is so beautiful in person. Still gotta get the Gervinho nameset for it, just been lagging.

View media item 2150675

This might be my favorite kit of all time. I have th sweatshirt and training jacket, but not the jersey :lol:. Need a long sleeve

i ******* hate puma kits. i wish we were still with Nike

Yup Nike used to do y'all very good with jersey designs. I copped this one a year or so ago off CFS during a sale. This thing is so beautiful in person. Still gotta get the Gervinho nameset for it, just been lagging.

This might be my favorite kit of all time. I have th sweatshirt and training jacket, but not the jersey :lol:. Need a long sleeve

What size do you need? There's a small LS on CFS right now and small-large in SS. Plus they're running the 20% off sale

Last edited:
Leicester might have the paciest attack in the league right now, Musa,Vardy,Slimani and Mahrez :x

Also it's official

View media item 2150695

Yea by hype I mean fan/media hype. It's not just Jack though,I don't get the hype behind a bunch of players

I'm curious did you get to see him the 2010/11 season?

It wasn't unwarranted hype it was something real. At 18 years old he was matching Alex Song for physicality and nastiness, together winning midfield battles against the likes of Chelsea. And he was doing it every single week.

He hasn't had the same effect since which is sad but I'm just saying, his ability wasn't hype conjured by British media. It was something real and tangible.

I conceded that he does have talent,just didn't see the world class ability that was gonna make him a fixture in the 3 Lions squad over the next decade. It's a shame that the season you mentioned is still the only time he's had a relatively injury free season. Guess my problem with the hype doesn't have as much to do with him in particular as it does with the media/3 Lions generated expectations. They got way overboard. Dude still made the Euro squad after not having played at all for christs sake :lol:

Hopefully he can get back on track at Bournemouth

Last edited:
all this Jack talk and I still don't know if he's healthy or not. is he? all this money and talk for an injured dude
laugh.gif

He took Fro's number last season,Fro took his spot this season :lol:

In all seriousness I really do hope he gets chances this year :frown:,dude is about as healthy as he's been physically in years and now he doesn't even have the NT commitments anymore so he should be staying fit longer.

He doesn't even need to ever play a full 90,there's enough options on the bench.

Really interested in seeing how a MF with him and Pogba might look outside of Fifa :lol:

Last edited:
Speaking of FIFA EA completely schlurped pogba and gave him 5 star skills lmao, expecting ibra to be 5 stars too lmao

Damn :frown:

No more Klose, lahm, podolski, or schwein :frown:

RIP to the Fifa 06 World Cup video game squad :frown:

Last edited:
This year's DDG :rofl: :rofl:

@Marcotti: Witsel NOT joining Juve now, says @DiMarzio Ran out of time (Serie A windiw closing in minutes). Likely to come on FREE in June.

I'll never understand why clubs wait till the last minute, so glad I don't have to go through that crap anymore...:lol:

Last edited:
Official: West Ham United signs Álvaro Arbeloa
Big U-turn alert! Lazar Markovic has agreed to a loan at Sporting after initially ruling out a Portugal return
Official: Elias join Sporting CP
Wolfsburg sign Philipp Wollscheid from Stoke City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom