This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal not winning would be par for the course. Can't be disappointed when you don't expect anything.

Anything less than silverware would be a disappointment to me to be honest.

EPL will be tough this season.

We're definitely not winning CL.

That leaves the FA Cup and League Cup.

Co-sign 100% minus the CL part,definitely hoping we can win Europa :lol:

Most "big club's" should always be gunning high,no pun intended...

Last edited:
man u should have their big club mentality back after their recent drought. 

its either the league or the champions league in my opinion for success of these clubs...them and man city. 

since they cant win the CL their priority should be the league. Europa league would be a nice consolation but not winning the league is an unsuccessful season for the 2 manchester teams unless city win the CL.  

no one expects any other team to win the league other than the 2 manchesters.

other teams have a chance but lets be serious...everyone would be more shocked than anything if leicester, arsenal, tottenham, or chelsea were to win it. 

Last edited:
so yall are saying yall would consider the season a success with just the FA cup?

man u should have their big club mentality back after their recent drought. 

its either the league or the champions league in my opinion for success of these clubs...them and man city. 
since they cant win the CL their priority should be the league. Europa league would be a nice consolation but not winning the league is an unsuccessful season for the 2 manchester teams unless city win the CL.  

no one expects any other team to win the league other than the 2 manchesters.
other teams have a chance but lets be serious...everyone would be more shocked than anything if leicester, arsenal, tottenham, or chelsea were to win it. 
Nah Chelsea is tearing ish up, it's a toss up between Man U/City/Chelsea and everyone else is fighting for 4th at this point

I'd have more faith in Chelsea being title contenders if they would've gotten a solid defensive CB but I guess they still have enough talent on the squad to make a strong push. I wonder if Conte's planning on playing both Matic and Kante at the same time for a super defencive lineup at times. That could cover up Luiz's defeciences at the back well

so yall are saying yall would consider the season a success with just the FA cup?

After winning it last year with LVG,nope :lol:

Last edited:
FA Cup is just consolation, winning the League title should be the focus. 

Damn Hart's existence at the clubs been wiped out completely already :lol:

Citeh should've cut him loose at the start of the summer if Pep already knew he wasn't in his plans. That way Everton or 'Pool might've been able to make a move on him

Last edited:
What? not at all 
laugh.gif

http://www.mancity.com/news/first-team/2016/08/31/joe-hart-city-career/1472567606840

Naa just cause dude was still wearing it up until last week :lol:,no regard for him at all :lol:

Last edited:
14 years ago today...

ronaldo_real.jpg

The OG galactico era :smokin,still crazy how they didn't manage to win the CL

14 years ago today...

ronaldo_real.jpg

The OG galactico era :smokin,still crazy how they didn't manage to win the CL

Also crazy to think RM had SIX consecutive round of 16 eliminations (2005-2010) #NowWeLivinBettaNowSemisOrTheCrown

Last edited:
Anyone watching Spain vs Belgium?

Silva just scored. 1-0 for Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom