This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.

716e6aa915c7c2d1d755e4373f02c893.jpg

View media item 2152029

On a somewhat related note,I hope Balo can pull a Ben-Arfa at Nice and ball out enough for a season to earn a move back into a top club and relevance. Dude is younger than Ben-Arfa too when he joined after getting released by Newcastle

Man I want Mario to succeed so much. if he matured and got his head right earlier in his career I could see him being the exact type of player and reputation Lewa is/has.

Really hope Balo can make a comeback. It's a shame he never got his **** together and conquered his personal issues/demons.

smh, we needed ANY point

I don't know what this team/organization needs to happen in order to wake up, but its frustrating.

All DC sports, really. But to keep flirting with the 6th seed is dangerous. Wish we were more points in the safe zone.

:smh: That possession and pass accuracy is horrible. We need one of these euro exits to come to DC.

Bastian, come save us :smh:

Last edited:
View media item 2152029

On a somewhat related note,I hope Balo can pull a Ben-Arfa at Nice and ball out enough for a season to earn a move back into a top club and relevance. Dude is younger than Ben-Arfa too when he joined after getting released by Newcastle

I hope Ben balls out this year and tastes that success.

Balo gonna be back..just sucks man. Probably the most frustrating talented athlete I've ever rooted for

Basti included in Utd's official PL squad... hope he get's a chance and can contribute! 

Fun fact about Cavani

He's only scored 20 less league goals for PSG than he had for Napoli, and thats sharing the pitch with Zlatan.

Thats 5 fewer goals per season, 5 goals that Zlatan took.

Give that man some time. He's got Javale McGee syndrome when in front of goal at times, but the man scores goals. I predict him putting up 27 league goals this season

Last edited:
I wouldn't eat Burger King ever again. They might just waste my time having the order done and ready, have me wait for an hour just to tell me they don't sell that burger anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom