This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mistake by Italy, but Pogba to Martial though
pimp.gif

Last edited:
@GFFN orient & Newcastle United had agreed a deal for Cheick Tioté on deadline day, but the player mysteriously didn't answer any calls. (FF)

Saw that Jesus scored two goals today for Brazil 
pimp.gif

The second one was real nice 

Has Thiago Silva been exiled from the Selecao or what?

Don't think I've seen him get called up since Dunga's was still in charge before the Copa America. I was wondering since I saw that Joao Miranda is the new skipper and Silva was the last one before Neymar got the armband.

Last edited:
Buffon has been Italy's keeper for almost 2 decades. 
 Gianluigi Donnarumma makes his Italy debut at the age of 17 becoming the youngest goalkeeper in Azzurri history
If Donnarumma becomes as great as the majority of people that follow the sport consider him to be Italy could have potentially have only two different number #1's spanning 4 decades. Alot of if's and tons of things can change but the idea of that is mind boggling.

Dybala.........

Paraguay handing that work to chile under 10 minutes.

Last edited:
Buffon has been Italy's keeper for almost 2 decades. 

Gianluigi Donnarumma makes his Italy debut at the age of 17 becoming the youngest goalkeeper in Azzurri history

If Donnarumma becomes as great as the majority of people that follow the sport consider him to be Italy could have potentially have only two different number #1's spanning 4 decades. Alot of if's and tons of things can change but the idea of that is mind boggling.

Italy's been so spoiled throughout their history with World Class gk's man :lol: :smh:. It just complements their traditionally strong defence perfectly. From Dino Zoff and Zenga to Gigi the Gawd, it's unfair :lol:

dybala crying for getting a second yellow in before the half. A bit harsh, i can respect the heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom