Big fan of the new avy Prime :pimp:

I even had a dog named Ein when I was younger :lol:,RIP

Last edited:
pulisic.jpg

View media item 2152911

Big fan of the new avy Prime :pimp:

I even had a dog named Ein when I was younger :lol:,RIP

:pimp: :pimp:

Would have been dope if DCU could have packed out RFK on a regular basis and they just refurbished/updated the stadium for them. a 45k seater would have been dope to keep, especially for an MLS club.

But my body is ready, even though I prefer the OG rendering over what they decided to go with

i haven't spent a lot of time in the city since graduating college, but I'll become a regular again once they finish. I'm right over at National Harbor, so a trip right down 295 is CLUTCH :smokin
i agree, i thought that would be best to just renovate RFK, already a lot of history in there. Im gonna definitely come out when the now one is finished.

And dope, i recently relocated to richmond temporarily but home is right across the bridge from national harbor in Alexandria :smokin

Def gonna be a nice stadium. We should all tailgate. So hard we won't be able to make it inside the stadium.
:lol: its the only proper way

Last edited:
Might be a cheesy idea to some but I think it's good

Instead of this clunky *** thread title I'm thinking we title it: [emoji]9917[/emoji]️ NTFC 2016-17

Or something along those lines :nerd:. I feel like we a club of regulars so we can keep that name from here on out

Last edited:
Well I guess no one wants us to join the elite Royal company of Real Madrid, Real Betis, Real Sociedad and Real Salt Lake 
mean.gif

Last edited:
F a monarchy bruh :lol:,NTFC is for the people in the spirit of FCB

Wouldn't mind NTUFC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom