This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
International break this weekend gonna have dudes on chill for a couple days or going at necks out of angst. No in between. :lol:

Would MU benefit more from playing him in a central role more forward?

Not having to rely on him getting back on defense with the great wall of Baily back there?

Play Basti forward and have Pogba/another CDM behind him

OK Deschamps last waste our record signing and have him play the #6 role, so we can squeeze our square pegs into round holes like Louie did. We are already have a good thing going and you want to waste it on getting one player on the field?

Bastian is useless, as #6 he can't protect the backline in the EPL and as a #8 he doesn't have the stamina to play 60 minutes. All you are going to do is piss of the guys working day to day that aren't getting game time trying to squeeze him in.

"Us?" Who's "us?" When did you change allegiance from Roma?? What the hell is happening in here today?

You guys are so anal about someone supporting more than one team.

Roma is my true love. But I can't support MU even though they play in a different league? If they ever play each other I'm def rooting for Roma.

You guys probably stay loyal to your girlfriend
your whole life to.

Last edited:
Nah I'm playing. Root for who you want; I just can't remember you rooting for anyone but Roma so that caught me by surprise :lol: I like teams outside Arsenal and Portland, just don't actively root for them in here.

Nah I'm playing. Root for who you want; I just can't remember you rooting for anyone but Roma so that caught me by surprise :lol: I like teams outside Arsenal and Portland, just don't actively root for them in here.

I don't even like to talk about the other teams I root for because of how y'all did prime lol.

But I believe everyone should have one team they actively follow from the leagues around Europe.

The only teams I say "we" or "us" are for Roma and MU.

Nah man you know that make no sense. Say what you want about Rooney's current level but he is a legend at the club. Basti isn't. You can't make that comparison.

All this moot though Basti can't cover the ground on the defensive end that Mourinho requires of any of the three attacking midfielders.

Yeah, but that exact mindset is what caping for Rooney and is exactly my point

If Rooney played such a trash season last year and still retained his consistent starting position, to the point where cats began thinking he had a "must play" clause, why can't Basti get a shot? Because he's not a "club legend"?

Every other week cats were calling for Rooneys head, and then the next praising him for a fluke goal. But Basti is a no go no matter what. He doesn't have a chance to prove himself because of "basketball reasons"

But when ADM left, cats were butthurt and calling him a snake. Despite his drop in form.

Would MU benefit more from playing him in a central role more forward?

Not having to rely on him getting back on defense with the great wall of Baily back there?

Play Basti forward and have Pogba/another CDM behind him

OK Deschamps last waste our record signing and have him play the #6 role, so we can squeeze our square pegs into round holes like Louie did. We are already have a good thing going and you want to waste it on getting one player on the field?

Bastian is useless, as #6 he can't protect the backline in the EPL and as a #8 he doesn't have the stamina to play 60 minutes. All you are going to do is piss of the guys working day to day that aren't getting game time trying to squeeze him in.

Which leads to my whole point.

Let the man go.

Or better yet, why sign him in the first place. Dude is being treated like Falco..

Nobody said the man has to crack the starting 11... But you're going to put one of your most decorated and successful veterans in the under 21 dressing room?

**** being a Man U legend. The man is a football legend. If you're not going to at least give him some sort of fighting chance, let the man go.

Last edited:
"Us?" Who's "us?" When did you change allegiance from Roma?? What the hell is happening in here today?
Ifs the Prime effect B. :smh:

Aye man, 2017... Never know where we'll land next

amd_lebronjames.gif

Hey SadBoi SadBoi

I want to know if there's an episode or a documentary movie about The 2006 Calciopoli

I am really curious about that it since Juventus' 2005-2006 squad was one of the greatest Serie A teams

PRIME bruh you want it to be one way, but it's the other way. Word to Marlo.

I don't know what mindset caping for Rooney you're referring to but Basti isn't Rooney. Current ability, function and positional role within the team, placing all that completely aside, the two players are never gonna be treated equally in this context. It might not be fair, it might not be consistent, but it's very much reality.

I can't do the whole "he said, they said, last year..." thing. That has nothing to do with what I was pointing out.

And Mourinho didn't sign Basti. I don't even know what we're talking about anymore.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like your argument is, "player X plays and is ineffective (Rooney), so player Y who is also ineffective (Basti) must be given equal opportunity to play and be ineffective."

Don't make sense to me.

Last edited:

I don't know what mindset caping for Rooney you're referring to but Basti isn't Rooney. Current ability, function and positional role within the team, placing all that completely aside, the two players are never gonna be treated equally in this context. It might not be fair, it might not be consistent, but it's very much reality.

I can't do the whole "he said, they said, last year..." thing. That has nothing to do with what I was pointing out.

And Mourinho didn't sign Basti. I don't even know what we're talking about anymore.

How the **** you know my name?

Hey SadBoi SadBoi

I want to know if there's an episode or a documentary movie about The 2006 Calciopoli

I am really curious about that it since Juventus' 2005-2006 squad was one of the greatest Serie A teams

There's a documentary but unless you speak German, you won't understand a thing.

How the **** you know my name?

Correct response would have, "my name is my name" :lol:

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like your argument is, "X player is ineffective (Rooney), so player Y who is also ineffective (Basti) must be given equal opportunity to be ineffective."

Don't make sense to me.

Nah I understand what you're saying, is that Bastian isn't Rooney, Old Trafford is Rooney's house and life ain't fair.

I get all that, and I understand. Thats the reality of everything.

All I'm saying is, for the sake of an experienced player that can still be utilized at some point or another, or some other club, the man shouldn't be treated this way.

Its not necessarily your opinion that I'm against, its the reality of it all that I disagree with. I think Bastian can contribute to the club and I understand that not everyone thinks that. But I watched Rooney get the Kobe treatment last year and nobody seems to have a problem with that now.

Cats (not you specifically) still think Memphis has a chance to flourish, but think Bastian is a waste. Just doesn't add up to me.

I just think if the guy can't get a chance he should be gone. Not posting up depressing *** IG captions looking like AI in Detroit.

Last edited:
I can definitely understand that I was missing your point.

I feel for Basti but before sympathy I do have to side with Mourinho on this. He inherited a tool box to carry out a job, it's his prerogative to pick which tools are useful to him based on his philosophy and experience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom