This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
from Ajax twitter account:

#Ajax
are deeply saddened by the news that Appie Nouri has been diagnosed with serious and permanent brain damage... (1/2)

Our thoughts and prayers go out to him and his loved ones in this difficult time. (2/2)

awful news. I'm wishing him the best!

**** me. Poor lad.

from Ajax twitter account:

#Ajax
are deeply saddened by the news that Appie Nouri has been diagnosed with serious and permanent brain damage... (1/2)

Our thoughts and prayers go out to him and his loved ones in this difficult time. (2/2)

awful news. I'm wishing him the best!

**** me. Poor lad.
So sad :frown: I'd said before that I hope he can still play after all this, but now I just hope he can survive :frown:

#MCFC & @ManUtd's US derby shirts will feature the Manchester bee, to honour those affected by the terror attack.
DEoBhvUXYAExLip.jpg

Last edited:
HUGE NEWS! Milan have reached an agreement with Bonucci on wages for €6M/year. Juve want €40M. Milan close to an agreement. [Sky Italia]

From sources close to Juventus there is a 70% chance that the deal for Bonucci to Milan gets closed tonight, says @romeoagresti https://t.co/WlnCwb7apw

Bonucci is very close to joining Milan and his family are already looking for a house in Milano, per Mediaset. https://t.co/UyMCBFbMTG
https://t.co/eqwKCSIQn6

What a coup if they get dude :wow:,gonna be crazy when he ends up being cheaper than John Stones :lol:

Speaking of Citeh and since a lot of you love keeping tabs on how much certain clubs are spending...

@matchoftthedave: If Man City wrap up the signings of Walker (£50m) and Mendy (£40m), that'll be £267.6m spent on defenders and keepers alone since 2014/15.

Yeesh :x :x

Wow... first his wife... and now his mom... unbelievably heartbreaking for Rio Ferdinand.  
frown.gif

Damn man :smh:,condolences to him

Just when it looked like he was in a good place for a bit after his wife died he loses his mom not long after :x :frown:

Last edited:
Mangala the only one really questionable to me when we made that signing. Stones can still get better and wasn't even bad this year was our best CB the second half of the season before he got injured, Otamendi is not bad he is fine next to Kompany but no one else it seems and then his flaws come out. And Bravo made sense at the time but no one could have predicted his drop in quality this past year. 

Yet to be seen of Ederson but I think he will come good we know what we are getting with Walker and Mendy(if we sign him) is young and can only get better. Money spent doesn't bother me what does is if its spent right.

Last edited:
Barca might let rakitic go to get verrati
Either by selling him to Milan or having a player swap plus cash to PSG

Not happy about this. Strictly from a personal standpoint rakitic has gave everything to his club and expressed his desire to stay with his new contract extension.

He is 30 though...but would still like to keep him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom