This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I said at best, meaning that even if everything goes right for Inter 4th place is their ceiling.

The Mirror claim that Everton will offer 30m for Walcott

I would take that deal.
So far this preseason, Reiss Nelson and Joe Willock have been showing out, especially since they're being played out of position. But they looked comfortable and played great. I'm sure both of them will get some playing time in cup games. Bielik is another one but I think that he'll prob be loaned out again. Actually he was supposed to being to Norwich City, idk what is happening with that anymore. Nketiah and Malen have showed promised, they have potential as young strikers. I think Nketiah looked comfortable playing out wide. Bramall looked good too, I can see him getting an appearance in a cup game or two. Maitland-Niles didn't look comfortable playing at LWB, which is understandable since he is a right sided player. I think he'll have a bigger role in the 1st team this season, playing in a CM or RWB role. If we switch to a 4-2-3-1, he'll play at either CM, RB, or RW. Looking forward to seeing more of Lacazette and Kolasinac, both looked good.

Theo definitely doesn't fit in the new system, he can't play RWB

What I'm concerned about is what's going on with Ox/Bellerin

In the RWB position

Bellerin can't play RCB cause he's too small

What's all this talk of Kun to Chelsea now? Looks like the natural silly season evolution of the Alexis to Citeh rumors

Also apparently Ibra rejected a lucrative offer from the Galaxy to hold out hope on coming back to the Prem this seadon. Mou sounded receptive to the idea too and almost made it seem like a given in his press conference before the opening preseason match

Lucas Leiva joined Lazio. :frown:

Attachments

• IMG_7876.JPG
    IMG_7876.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 4
Lol Lazio is taking too many steps back. I can't laugh too much because they always get the better of us in the Derby

I have no interest in this gold cup. Now I know how people who don't support a team in the concacaf feel. Terrible futbol.

Theo definitely doesn't fit in the new system, he can't play RWB

What I'm concerned about is what's going on with Ox/Bellerin

In the RWB position

Bellerin can't play RCB cause he's too small

They'll rotate the position and Ox will play at CM. I see Ox starting in the season opener.

What does their starting line up look like if Morata and Sanches arrive? Seems like some of these signings will be on the bench.

I hope we don't give up on renato already. I guess a loan would be cool, but still rather groom him with us. Dude is still super young.

Arsene Wenger

Marseille

I think this is the week we see the dominoes fall: Morata sold, Danilo sold, Mbappe bought. Please lawd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom