This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milans new owners have spent more im their debut window than any new owner in the pasr and the like include some pretty big names and preludes to title winning squads
IMG_20170717_060833.jpg

Their director said they're in talks to get one from the likes of Obama,Belotti and Morata on top of them being linked to Kovacic and Sanches. Don't know if you can put put them behind anyone else in Italy outside of Juve if they pull off 2 more signings like those names mentioned

The main reporter(Palmeri) putting his neck out for it is the same guy who said all this

Also Skysports been real lazy with their rumors been more like Skybet the one putting out the rumors.

So yea I wouldnt believe it for a second

I dunno how true it is but it makes sense.

Chelsea need a win now striker after losing Costa, Lukaku,and possibly Morata

Pep seems not to favor Kun.

Its not true that Pep doesn't favor Kun either. Everyone from the chairman to Pep to Aguero's agent and he himself have said he isn't leaving and as has always been apart of this upcoming seasons plans.

Test

Oh it's lit
dawg if Ramsey could replicate his 13/14 season form *Banderas gif*

Torrential downpour here in HK at the moment. Now sure how the teams will be able to train. Matches start on Wed.
that's how it is here in So. Fla since we're in thunderstorm season. I don't know how this El Clasico will go down if that happens. Also, Barça and Madrid will host an open practice the day before... man's wanna charge $20

dawg if Ramsey could replicate his 13/14 season form *Banderas gif*

that's how it is here in So. Fla since we're in thunderstorm season. I don't know how this El Clasico will go down if that happens. Also, Barça and Madrid will host an open practice the day before... man's wanna charge $20

I understand the hype but it's a cotdamb friendly lmao

no reason to give aguero away... thats 25+ goals to the reigning champs
man city don't need to do much more imo...they hold all the cards. city is stacked.
maybe if they are trying to get alexis but aguero is the only true striker and jesus isn't ready to be a #1 imo.

no reason to give aguero away... thats 25+ goals to the reigning champs
man city don't need to do much more imo...they hold all the cards. city is stacked.
maybe if they are trying to get alexis but aguero is the only true striker and jesus isn't ready to be a #1 imo.

Chelsea letting Diego go is already a big enough mistake.

City sending Aguero to Chelsea to cover their mistake is an even dumber one.

That said, hazard, Aguero, and Pedro would be serious for FIFA.

So someone get it done

What's good fellas. Good to have NT Footy back, but not sure how I feel about the new NT.

at Arsenal being censored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom