This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
you thought I was lying? these tournament organizers have gotten greedy as hell

Never said you was brah but yeah these organizers are doing too much. But to most people, it'll be worth to spend $20 bucks to see them practice especially if they cannot afford to go to el clasico

I went to the la va United game and we sat midfield about 8 rows back.. and our tickets were 200 a pop (got for free cuz my boys sister works for galaxy).. total was $400, for a preseason friendly -_- .. these organizers are really gonna ruin everything with their greed

My EPL Asia Cup tix were roughly $85 each, but that's for 2 matches. Got tix for both days, so that's $170 for 4 matches. Can't complain.

PSG ready to activate Neymar's release clause
Via DiMarzio
00780a35dc98b60c0fae9f0e496eb174.gif

I'd fork over $20 to see them practice. You know the crazy **** they do in practice and act like it's nothing? Probably see some 360 windmill type golazos.

Atleast the most expensive ticket was $30 for the RM/FCB practice, not that ridiculous stunt they pulled with the tickets for the actual game.

Never said you was brah but yeah these organizers are doing too much. But to most people, it'll be worth to spend $20 bucks to see them practice especially if they cannot afford to go to el clasico
alonzo gif

I went to the la va United game and we sat midfield about 8 rows back.. and our tickets were 200 a pop (got for free cuz my boys sister works for galaxy).. total was $400, for a preseason friendly -_- .. these organizers are really gonna ruin everything with their greed
I posted my ticket for the first time this tournament was hosted. Me and my dad sat first row on the corner right in front of where they take corner kicks. We got to see 2 matches that night AC Milan vs LA Galaxy and Chelsea vs Real Madrid, plus they had a halftime show with one of those EDM DJs. $60 each ticket, with parking I didn't spend more than $180 that day....worth it

My EPL Asia Cup tix were roughly $85 each, but that's for 2 matches. Got tix for both days, so that's $170 for 4 matches. Can't complain.
that's a pretty good deal

I'd fork over $20 to see them practice. You know the crazy **** they do in practice and act like it's nothing? Probably see some 360 windmill type golazos.
alonzo gif

Practice suppose to be free fam.. your payment is sitting your *** out in that heat all day.

True. NFL training camp is free every year

But considering how someone in England can pay around $40 to watch United play and I just payed $160 to see them play in a couple weeks, obviously they're snatching pockets out in these streets

But considering how someone in England can pay around $40 to watch United play and I just payed $160 to see them play in a couple weeks, obviously they're snatching pockets out in these streets
Yup. Plan ahead and its feasible to make it over to England and catch matches.

Milan offered Real Madrid €75M + €10M in variables for Morata but Real Madrid are asking for €90M. [cope]

I believe they're pricing Morata out at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom