This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's done

Two-year contract? Totally understandable. This season is a big test for Conte. If he does great, Roman will offer him a new contract. If not, then give him the last chance to redeem on the final year of his contract

I'd be surprised if Conte stayed longer with Chelsea. I expect him to go back to Italy one day in the future

I gave other reasons, get to be the #1 star out of Messi's shadow. Also the Qatari Cash thats backing PSG will most likely mean larger wages for him. Also lower tax burden in France vs Spain

You can just cop and paste the tweet link and it will automatically embed cleanly

Also, when I click the links it doesn't seem to get me to join the league(s)

I signed in and joined with no problem. Trying it out for the first time. Is it similar to the other fantasy football?

embed-only-neymar-psg-paris-saint-germain-gfx_1gf735wgz7t711id37voi4ijc.png

"The last one was my best season in Barcelona. I am very adapted to the city, the club and I am happy here. That is reflected on the performance of an athlete," Neymar told Goal on Tuesday in response to a question initially sent to him last week.

Dude is going nowhere

Now that it's looking like he's going to be an EPL player, and potentially someone we talk about for years to come, I'm going to refer to Keita Balde Diao as KBD, not to be confused with KDB :lol:

Anyways, this is a move that West Ham can eventually wind up making a great profit off of if he hits around that 89 potential FIFA has him listed as.

Edit: F it his jersey says Diao so I'll just call him that

Manchester City are ahead of Chelsea in race for Danilo and talks are in advanced stages. [DiMarzio]

Spoke it into existence

Moses played fantastic at RWB. I believe he will get a lot of better this season. I am sure Azpil will play at RWB sometimes

I want Ricardo from Porto somehow

Manchester City are ahead of Chelsea in race for Danilo and talks are in advanced stages. [DiMarzio]

Spoke it into existence

smdh y u do dis.

Well if we do get him he can't be worse than what we had as a backup the last couple seasons.

@GFFN: PSG are working on a deal with Alexis Sanchez which would see him match Edinson Cavani's wages, according to tomorrow's Le Parisien.

P$G looking to do some high rolling I see...hope they get him. Would much rather Alexis in Paris than Manchester lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom