This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.png

Really hope wales qualifies for WC.. bale is really great to watch when he's allowed to play his best position

Welp time for me to look at the brightside.

Also not sure why he would choose us over Chelsea since they had serious interest reportedly too. He has a better chance of taking Moses spot than he does Kyle Walker. He could show he still can live up to his potential which would be huge for him going into a world cup year.

@Real_fans did Danilo ever play LB at Real a couple games? Coupé It Coupé It did he at Porto too? people are saying he can cover at leftback as well as rightback.

Damn Liverpool signed John Lennon's son, loaned him Real Salt lake (ew)

Hope he gets back to liverpool and gets some PT. Would like to see more americans in the PL.

what the heck happened to Matt Miazga?

Would've thought that Citeh would've gone after a better FB than Danilo,don't think I heard a single positive about him from madridistas his entire time there lool

Guess Mendy's trolling was just that,trolling

I think Mendy could still happen. Doubt City's intention is to have Danilo be the starting leftback

Chicha to West Ham and his first game back in the PL would be against United...
Hammers are low-key having a solid window
Inter Milan have rejected €45m + €5m bonus offer for Ivan Perisic. They want Anthony Martial on loan as part of the deal. [Di Marzio] #MUFC

Yea It's about time to tell them to shove it and let them keep an unhappy player...

Dudes are really going hard with the attempted finesse,time for Woody to move on to alternatives

Inter still has to sell because of FFP

Apparently they were able to come up with the money another way and are good on that account which is why they don't want to sell.

Supposedly they're pissed about Woody trying to use FFP to his advantage by bidding low to start but the original 35m pounds is lowkey just about right for someone like Perisic who's not exactly young when Costa went for around the same price. Now they're rejecting 55m and want Martial in exchange...Spalletti's smoking that good

Would much rather add on 20-30 and go for Dembele or Obama(he can play winger no?)

Welp there goes my theory of him being able to backup both so we wouldn't have to go after Bertrand for leftback cover.
granted he seemed to get a little better under zidane...but they may have just disguised him because that midfield controlled the game
he doesn't seem like he'll have a big role though maybe pep will get the best out of him. think he will do better in the bpl though

anyways is it true mou is using conte's tactics so far this season?

He's tried out 3 at the back and 2 up top so far in preseason but who knows if he'll keep it for the season.

Feels like everyone and their mothers hoped on the back 3 wave at some point last season lol

Your weekly reminder that US soccer has one in Weston McKennie. First professional assist.

If you find the persistence tiring don't blame me, blame the kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom