This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be dope if Barca hijack Griezmann from United

can't think of any other World Class LW

Maybe Douglas Costa

Douglas costa is not world class, he's a good player but naw. He didn't even wanna fight to earn his spot back over ribery last season after injury and had a poor attitude because he wasn't automatically inserted back into the starting XI. Even when he was given chances he didn't show anything like he did in his first season with us

DFOQC2bWAAAhUfI.jpg

Makes sense that Drake's in Houston. HAW is this weekend.

Even though this game is meaningless, #GGMU! :pimp:

Tosin 6'5 bruh...he has the potential imo but he need to put some meat on that frame lol he go time

I'm sure it is when you can understand it

My spanish is high school freshman level.
step your language game up baby pa

Why not?

Which corporate sponsors are fortunate enough to be afforded the privilege of gracing your chest?
only an english sponsor on a jersey made from the finest of english threads put together by the latest english machines inside an english factory

What's really good with United and making some more signings. Things have just gone dark after the Lukaku move.

Feel the same way about Arsenal. Still need another defender and wonder what's gonna happen with the midfield this season

I would take like 65m for Sanchez if I could trust wenger to actually buy someone after

Man last year Zaba or Sagna would have got skinned by Rashford on that break. But Walker stays with him.....bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom