This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tuning in for the 2nd half,that was a slick finish from Lukaku at an angle for the 2nd :smokin

Mans first touch with the head might be better than his foot :lol:

Chill b it's a new NT...a homie can't get his troll game on?

You just gotta know dude will take any and every chance to attempt shade at ManU. Schtick is annoying.

Its a preseason friendly, ain't no one in here acting like it's a big deal. Nice to see Rashford and Lukaku both score for their confidence though.

Schtick is annoying.

giphy.gif

I think United and City should wear the worker bee on their shirts all season and not just this game. It looks really good

That pic reminds me..Walkers pace was MUCH appreciated. Great for the high line, Rashford is no slouch obviously, but Kyle did well for the most part. Kompany looked pretty good, but the one who impressed me most was easily Foden. Only 18 years old, while he looks it, he didnt play like it today. Nice to see

All in all United looked a lot better than us today, I'm going to the match next Wednesday between City and Madrid. Im so glad I didn't have to witness that rusty and lackluster performance today in person smh

Nice to see Foden getting the recognition he deserved.

Gotta love Lukaku's appetite to score. Dare I say he can be Mou's new Drogba.

A great point the commentary brought up is being sick of teams going for top 4 trophies and having the rebuilding excuse with the absurd amount of money being spent. It's time these teams set the bar higher and go for it. You can't build a culture that aspires to eventually win the CL when you have a group of players together for years content with top 4 trophies. It's time for the Manchester clubs to invest all their emotion to actually challenging for the title, and even if they fall short they'll be stronger for it.

Our best CL squad was the one that only lost to Real Madrid 1-0 through 2 legs in the semis 2 years ago.

Our fullbacks got old and a 2nd pairing at CB has always been an issue for us ever since Lescott was on the team. Our attack is there but our defense and tactics has always been lackluster. I think thats the only reason City has never gotten to a Final.

Silly season rumbles onwards...

IMG_20170721_085724.jpg
IMG_20170721_085726.jpg

Also rumors out of France are that Citeh are close to a Mendy deal and it might be for yet another WR fee...if that happens Citeh will have signed 4 of the top 5 most expensive defenders in recent years...:x :x

It's also being reported that Alexis is close to agreeing to terms with P$G,if dudes manage to get both Ney and Alexis...

Power move of the decade if it gets confirmed...dudes would probably be the CL fav if they also get Alexis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom