This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man U fans sounding like Lakers fans after they won the Summer League title lmao
FatJoe.jpg

Neymar worried about being second fiddle to Messi, but he'll still be second fiddle in the European awards. He's gonna move to PSG to get the golden boot for Ligue 1??

So I see a lot of you guys saying that Neymar to PSG means that Veratti is going to Barca. My question is, what led you to that conclusion? If anything, Neymar to PSG is going to weaken what was already a tenuous relationship between the two clubs.

So I see a lot of you guys saying that Neymar to PSG means that Veratti is going to Barca. My question is, what led you to that conclusion? If anything, Neymar to PSG is going to weaken what was already a tenuous relationship between the two clubs.

PSG needs to hold on to their talent and establish themselves with a solid foundation. Can't be selling your current top player just because you get another

Madrid didn't sell Ronaldo to get Bale.

Gotta put that respek on your name if you want to be taken seriously.

PSG needs to hold on to their talent and establish themselves with a solid foundation. Can't be selling your current top player just because you get another

Madrid didn't sell Ronaldo to get Bale.

Gotta put that respek on your name if you want to be taken seriously.

I agree with you. Only scenario where I see them selling Veratti is where they get both Neymar and Alexis and need to dump some wages.

They dumped a lot of wages when they let Ibra go

Leave Alexis alone tho

Although I'd rather he go to PSG then City

A great point the commentary brought up is being sick of teams going for top 4 trophies and having the rebuilding excuse with the absurd amount of money being spent. It's time these teams set the bar higher and go for it. You can't build a culture that aspires to eventually win the CL when you have a group of players together for years content with top 4 trophies. It's time for the Manchester clubs to invest all their emotion to actually challenging for the title, and even if they fall short they'll be stronger for it.

City is good enough to be a CL contender next season IMO. They're in that second tier of elite clubs.

Tier 1:
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Bayern Munich
Juventus

Tier 2:
Atletico
PSG
City

What has Barca done to get better?

What's stopping the likes of Juve from bouncing them out the CL again

Status