This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be lulz if PSG sent in Neymar's buyout on the last moment of the deadline and Barca just had to sit on that money :lol:

RrmBP1s.gif

tenor.gif

Just read the official details on the Morata deal. I think he'll end up being one of the top 3 strikers in the Prem by the following season.

Read he scored 20 goals last year for Real, so £70M doesn't seem so bad when a guy who scored 16 goals in a weaker league is drawing valuations of €130M+...

You're only telling half the story, Mbappe scored 16 in 29 apps and dominated the CL at 18, Morata can be a top scorer in the EPL, Mbappe has world class potential.

Just read the official details on the Morata deal. I think he'll end up being one of the top 3 strikers in the Prem by the following season.

Read he scored 20 goals last year for Real, so £70M doesn't seem so bad when a guy who scored 16 goals in a weaker league is drawing valuations of €130M+...

You can't be serious. Morata is 24 years old. Mbappe is 18.

Real Madrid, Chelsea and Barcelona trying to sign Nice centre back Malang Sarr (18 years). He has a £36m release clause. [SSN]

Probably ends up at Barca

Exactly. He scored 20 playing behind Benz all season + it seems every time he plays for Spain he scores. Kid just scores man lol

Atlanta United vs Orlando City we win we go 4 points clear of them and Red Bulls in the table :wow:8)

You can't be serious. Morata is 24 years old. Mbappe is 18.

So what you're implying is people spend transfer money for a player's future and not just their next year's production? :rolleyes:

Weird considering how much y'all talked about Pogba's fee last year like it was for a one-year deal.

I got a feeling these Monaco players ain't going to be as hot as what people are predicting.

They had 1 hot season and now they getting ripped apart. They had chemistry.

This the same place where Falcao, a world class striker, left for the Prem and flopped... on 2 teams. The same place where Martial who is struggling to solidify a starting XI on a subpar united team came from. The same place where James, the next in line at Real Madrid just got loaned from because he couldn't solidify himself.

All players that if Monaco had just held on to, could have turned the club into a Ligue 1 powerhouse next to PSG for the foreseeable future. But they left, and have all struggled to live up to their price tags.

Think about that.

Again, dumb comparison. Pogba was a 23 year old midfielder when you bought him. Mbappe is a 18 year old striker. You still overpaid.

Also, let me point this out. You love *****ing and moaning about how much we talked about Pogba's fee, yet here you are bringing up his fee.

I don't dislike Mbappe at all, I just know if he was a United player y'all would hate him lol. Mans has had one year, was he great? Yeah but let's wait for him to do it again this year before we annoint him the next Ronaldo.

Guys wanna act like Rashford isn't comparable yet only one of them has scored for their national team as an 18 y/o, only one of them has now played two seasons at the top level, etc. I'm not even gonna say Rashford is as good, but the hype on Mbappe is a bit much right now.

Also lost on how Gabby Jesus is supposedly comparable but Rashford isn't :rolleyes:

€57m for Mendy is ridiculous. I really hope we never see the day where transfer fees like this force the likes of Barca and RM, and to a lesser extent Bayern to have to sell out for oil money or a random American ie Kroenke/Glazer instead of operating under the fan-ownership model they currently do.

I got a feeling these Monaco players ain't going to be as hot as what people are predicting.

This the same place where Falcao, a world class striker, left for the Prem and flopped... on 2 teams. The same place where Martial who is struggling to solidify a starting XI on a subpar united team came from. The same place where James, the next in line at Real Madrid just got loaned from because he couldn't solidify himself.

All players that if Monaco had just held on to, could have turned the club into a Ligue 1 powerhouse next to PSG for the foreseeable future. But they left, and have all struggled to live up to their price tags.

Think about that.

Nah fam don't think about these things, I'm just whining.

Think about that.

Many flaws in this argument.

-Falcao became world class at Atletico, not Monaco
-Martial played great before Mou was hired. Him not starting much this season probably has more to do with Mou than him.
-James played great for Madrid when he first got there. Seems like he and Zizou had a falling out.

Also the formation and style of play Real have been playing since Zidane took over doesn't really use a traditional number 10 which is James best position imo

Think about that.
What's your take on Lemar? I don't think he's worth what Arsenal are trying to sign him for.

I don't dislike Mbappe at all, I just know if he was a United player y'all would hate him lol. Mans has had one year, was he great? Yeah but let's wait for him to do it again this year before we annoint him the next Ronaldo.

Guys wanna act like Rashford isn't comparable yet only one of them has scored for their national team as an 18 y/o, only one of them has now played two seasons at the top level, etc. I'm not even gonna say Rashford is as good, but the hype on Mbappe is a bit much right now.

Also lost on how Gabby Jesus is supposedly comparable but Rashford isn't :rolleyes:

Do you want me to post their numbers side by side or should I save you the embarrassment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom