This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got around to finishing this

EuKMbwWc.jpg

What a read. It's also great for non-footy fans looking to assume a role of leadership in business or any endeavor where group identity can potentially be used to reach a goal.

Anyone ever read the Sir Alex book Leading?

What happened to him? He was on track to be a stud when he was younger. A really elegant player too, he had injury issues or something?

Injuries. He was out most of least season but I think he'll come back good this year. He was a major piece in 2015

They ****** up and gave him the #10 tho. That's Neymar's shirt

Tbthwy, if I'm in Europe, I'm not watching this game :lol:
Understandably :lol:
My disability due to chronic disease prevents me from continuing higher education or performing a job so it's not like I need to get up early tomorrow.
I think I'll officially count myself in as a Tottenham supporter now. Prior to purchasing Fifa 17 I didn't really care about football besides supporting AA Gent in our domestic league and the national team of course. The game turned me into a huge fan of the actual sport and I watched loads of matches from various leagues with all my spare time. Overall I really enjoyed watching Tottenham, much to the disdain of one of my close friends who is an Arsenal fan.

Last edited:
Understandably :lol:
My disability due to chronic disease prevents me from continuing higher education or performing a job so it's not like I need to get up early tomorrow.
Im pretty sured you've answered this multiple times before in the General threads but why is your SN Colombia again? I always forget lol.

article on how PSG will pay for Neymar if they do get him. things to note was that when Ronnie went to Madrid, ManU requested to be paid in full. with Neymar that is unlikely to happen. What is specific to PSG is that they are essentially owned by the Gulf state of Qatar via a fund, Oryx Qatar Sports Investments. Uefa FFP regulations state that clubs will be investigated if the owner - through a commercial sponsor he is related to - pumps more than 30% of the club's revenue into a team.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40690701

Im pretty sured you've answered this multiple times before in the General threads but why is your SN Colombia again? I always forget lol.
I used to have a different SN, back on that yuku platform. antidope antidope introduced me to the site, we've known eachother from playing Halo on Xbox 360. I generally go by the online alias Void, which was my former username but I foolishly lost my login credentials after the switch. So I made a new account and at that time I was really enjoying the Young Scooter song Colombia at the time so I went with that as my username. In hindsight there were certainly better choices I could've went with.

How the hell you know antidope antidope :lol:

What he says above is all facts.

I used to have a different SN, back on that yuku platform. antidope antidope introduced me to the site, we've known eachother from playing Halo on Xbox 360. I generally go by the online alias Void, which was my former username but I foolishly lost my login credentials after the switch. So I made a new account and at that time I was really enjoying the Young Scooter song Colombia at the time so I went with that as my username. In hindsight there were certainly better choices I could've went with.
You can change your name though.

How the hell you know antidope antidope :lol:
I was a member of a private group for on Bungie.net for elite Halo 3 players. There were a few exceptions like me who were let in despite not being anywhere near top level. I also had the highest ranking on H3 multiplayer but only in one gametype, whereas Antidope has the highest rank in like 8 gametypes if I recall correctly.
Antidope was invited to join said private group because he was very good and we played together occasionally. When the Halo community started dying down he introduced me to NT.

H4 was garbage, I returned it. Returned MCC because it simply didn't work whatsoever and I didn't even bother buying H5. I played a huge amount of H3, something like 16000 matches but I did not enjoy any of the Halo games that came after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom