Status
Not open for further replies.
Our strongest starting 11 imo is

Ederson
Walker-Kompany-Otamendi-Mendy
Fernandinho
De Bruyne-Silva
Sterling-Aguero-Sane

I have a feeling this might be Fernandinho, Kompany and D. Silva's declining year where they will be put in and out of the starting 11.

So Monaco bought Mendy from Marseille for around 10m and now they're about to get a world record fee for a defender for him just over a year later...that profit is crazy :wow: :wow: :x :x. Now Citeh' s gonna have over half of the most expensive XI of all time on their squad after breaking the record for the most expensive window. I never wanna hear folks complaining about one manager being a 'chequebook manager again' when just about mosy of the top managers spend like crazy nowadays.

Also really not sure why folks are already writing Monaco off when they can easily replace their outgoings with all the money they've raised this summer.

Got to give it up to the scouts at Monaco, these guys have shipped some serious talent in the past few seasons for a lot of money.

Martial, Kurzawa, Carrasco, Bakayoko, Mendy, Silva, James, and Kondogbia. Add those to the imminent transfers of players like Fabinho, Lemar and Mbappe, that's a hell of a return on their investment. They remind me of the Porto team of a few years ago that was just printing money with the players they sold

Neymar's gonna be making the wages that Alexis has been asking non-Citeh teams for :lol: :x

What was the point of having dude play yesterday if he;s still on his way out? Just to remind cules about his game-breaking ability one more time for old times sake?

Really surprised no one has gone after Koulibaly dudes a tank.

Supposedly he's not for sale by Napoli,I remember they rejected a big money bid from Chelsea for him last season.

Got to give it up to the scouts at Monaco, these guys have shipped some serious talent in the past few seasons for a lot of money.

Martial, Kurzawa, Carrasco, Bakayoko, Mendy, Silva, James, and Kondogbia. Add those to the imminent transfers of players like Fabinho, Lemar and Mbappe, that's a hell of a return on their investment. They remind me of the Porto team of a few years ago that was just printing money with the players they sold
And they actually give those young folks the chance to develop too, giving them plenty of playing time.
It'll be interesting to see how they perform next season and if they've scooped up some more young talents.

Dudes have become arguably the most prolific football factory in world footy at the moment

This is just this summer's sales

DFZzxZAXkAAk-IG.jpg

Over the last 5 years they have to be pushing over half a billi from sales :x,plus they have sugar daddy money outside of those sales so they're wealthy enough to sustain this kind of success IMO.

PSG have cooled their interest in City target Alexis Sanchez because of 'greedy' demands from his representatives and Arsenal. [Le Parisien]

Alexis pricing himself outta a move to PSG like he did Bayern?

Apparently CR7 has been in contact with Neymar trying to push him to move to Man U.

I can't see Man U being players now though since unlike PSG whose owner treats football as an expensive toy, Man U is more financially conscious since they operate as a for-profit corporation with shareholders. They already made their big move for Lukaku, and would certainly violate FFP and have to deal with penalties.

This last bit is all speculation, but CR7's message in this case might even be telling Neymar to wait a year. Which would be cool because he'd be putting a friendships and looking out for a younger colleague over his own chances of winning titles in Spain.

I think this isn't Neymar's last stop though, and he'll eventually move to Man U.

I think he'd be willing to move to RM one day, but he'd outprice them with wage demands i.e. Pogba' situation outpricing his first choices Barca/RM.

And either way a Man U move would be better down the line for increasing his profile in markets like Asia.

I also think dude isn't up to the task of putting a rebuilding United on his back yet and doesn't want to deal with that pressure in the EPL. And that he relishes a first ever stress-free title run in France where his sole focus will be the CL.

Speaking of a link b/w RM/MU, their preseason match starts 5pm eastern on ESPN

And they'll play again August 8th in the UEFA super cup.

Apparently CR7 has been in contact with Neymar trying to push him to move to Man U.

I can't see Man U being players now though since unlike PSG whose owner treats football as an expensive toy, Man U is more financially conscious since they operate as a for-profit corporation with shareholders. They already made their big move for Lukaku, and would certainly violate FFP and have to deal with penalties.

This last bit is all speculation, but CR7's message in this case might even be telling Neymar to wait a year. Which would be cool because he'd be putting a friendships and looking out for a younger colleague over his own chances of winning titles in Spain.

I think this isn't Neymar's last stop though, and he'll eventually move to Man U.

I think he'd be willing to move to RM one day, but he'd outprice them with wage demands i.e. Pogba' situation outpricing his first choices Barca/RM.

And either way a Man U move would be better down the line for increasing his profile in markets like Asia.

I also think dude isn't up to the task of putting a rebuilding United on his back yet and doesn't want to deal with that pressure in the EPL. And that he relishes a first ever stress-free title run in France where his sole focus will be the CL.

You really wrote two novels about some silly season headline you read somewhere, huh?

Trey Bantz Trey Bantz been jocking me with low quality posts this whole summer.

It's strange how your quality of posts plummet once the club season finishes. You really must be Argentinian.

messi2.jpg

80a6fab7e5a3a0a6c0ce-1428191331.gif

Shoo

giphy.gif

revons plus grand

United was the most profitable team in Europe last season. 500+ mil, could buy neymar and still be well under FFP. Won't happen though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom