This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
rck3sactown rck3sactown good match. This is exactly the *** whooping we needed for ownership to stop playing and activate that clause in the morning

tenor.gif

rck3sactown rck3sactown good match. This is exactly the *** whooping we needed for ownership to stop playing and activate that clause in the morning

tenor.gif
GG bruh

Still seemed like a pointless excercise for us tbh none of our young guys really showed well, disappointing.

PSG is wild if y'all actually activate that release clause :lol:

You on XB1? My squad is meh

You ever play pro clubs?
Nah I've never played pro clubs
These are my UT squads at the moment (web app language is in Dutch):
kvMAtb0.png

Sold TOTS Falcao and put Sanson at CAM instead of Lacazette in order to have more coins to maybe purchase Kane TOTS.
6TEptMZ.png

7Upb7xL.png

Last edited:
Interesting quotes from mou about ddg. Looks like he will be staying

Ya dude needs to play this year. Hope he gets a loan.... unrelated, but EPB too. Like wtf is SKC doing with him?? Honestly, how do they think playing for Swope Park Rangers is gonna do anything with his development.

SKC ****** up. Peter Vermes is an idiot when it comes to the development and integration of young players. Needs to be banished from the US soccer landscape like Dominic Kinnear just was in San Jose. Can't stand these +50, old guard, good ol boy dudes.

I think EPB actually been starting somewhat regularly for SKC in MLS and the Open Cup the past month, the two games I saw he looked like one of the best CB in the league... at age 20. He's miles ahead of where Miazga was at the same age and he was one of the leagues best for an entire season.

MLS don't deserve EPB. He going to Holland in the January window on a free unless a big club cashes out for him this summer.

SKC don't even deserve that bag.

I used to have a different SN, back on that yuku platform. @antidope introduced me to the site, we've known eachother from playing Halo on Xbox 360. I generally go by the online alias Void, which was my former username but I foolishly lost my login credentials after the switch. So I made a new account and at that time I was really enjoying the Young Scooter song Colombia at the time so I went with that as my username. In hindsight there were certainly better choices I could've went with.

And all this time I thought you was Colombian lol

do you think with walker gone sissoko will get put at rb where he isn't a liability in the attack?

Interesting quotes from mou about ddg. Looks like he will be staying

Zidane told Navas before the CL final kicked off that he would be his keeper next season. He and the locker room strongly backed Navas when the board were close to a DDG deal earlier in the window.

Can't say I'm happy because DDG would be an upgrade on the pitch and boost RM's brand/marketing to have the Spanish #1. But you can't move against the coach and players. It also saves the club a lot of money to finance a potential Mbappe transfer.

I think next season will be the last time we deal with a DDG/RM saga. If no move happens next summer then it's time for all parties to move on.

RM acquires players that please their fan base when big money is being spent. Sure Courtois is a world class keeper who can be the number 1 for a long time, but the RM way would be to get DDG. I also think Courtois doesn't have a personality that fits with RM, and the community would disapprove of his scumminess.

I think they'll continue looking within Spain for a keeper, whether it's DDG or a young up and comer. Unless they get a prodigy like Donnarumma.

Could see donnarumma in Madrid. But feel like this our last season with Dave

Yo we need an XB1 NT Pro Club squad. My avg rating is 7.9 through 600+ games. Im a CM/CAM at heart.
past FIFA games ('11,'12,'13 etc.) I was on a team with Henz0, Rafool, tristiangunner and a few others (still in my sig). top 200 in Proclubs worldwide. I had problems at home which stopped me but hopefully they're going strong. I'll pay again though. my Pro aint shiii but still lol

past FIFA games ('11,'12,'13 etc.) I was on a team with Henz0, Rafool, tristiangunner and a few others (still in my sig). top 200 in Proclubs worldwide. I had problems at home which stopped me but hopefully they're going strong. I'll pay again though. my Pro aint shiii but still lol
Oh wow, I sort of remember Rafool. He used to rep Real Madrid hard right? Thats wassup though. Me and my buddy whos not a NTer ran clubs in 12 and 13 heavy since we were unemployed. Division 1 with 2 players without using an Any.

I still play but not as often. 1 or 2 nights at the most. I would be down tho. Sometimes I wish pro gaming and streaming was more popular back then. I probably would of pursued it HEAVY for FIFA lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom