This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trey Bantz Trey Bantz been jocking me with low quality posts this whole summer.

It's strange how your quality of posts plummet once the club season finishes. You really must be Argentinian.

messi2.jpg

80a6fab7e5a3a0a6c0ce-1428191331.gif

Shoo

Tbf, you read one book about the business of football and now your warren buffet.

I've been saying Neymar isn't a Barca-lifer for years. Man U has met with him multiple times over the years and imo he's destined for an EPL move. Unlike Ronaldinho I think Neymar will one day take that challenge.

He and Lavarinho care about winning, but their biggest priority is cashing out.

It's silly season, the season of speculation since there's no football on. Let us speculate b.

And beans wtf is the point of my reading that book if I'm not going to use the added perspective it's given me on how footy works in my analysis. I might as well have not read it then. Also United didn't make 500m+ in profits last season, that was revenues. No club has ever come anywhere close to that amount. Their profits, which was a record, was £68.9m. A big difference. So maybe you should pick that book up yourself instead harboring this anti-intellectual attitude.

You've been my other fan this summer.

Alexis pricing himself outta a move to PSG like he did Bayern?
I really don't get how PSG wouldn't be willing to offer Alexis something close to what he wants when they're about to drop 36M a year in wages for Neymar alone. Seems to me that PSG just can't get both done without violating FFP rules and don't want to get hit with those penalties. Which I'm fine with. **** off PSG leave our bae alone.

I really don't get how PSG wouldn't be willing to offer Alexis something close to what he wants when they're about to drop 36M a year in wages for Neymar alone. Seems to me that PSG just can't get both done without violating FFP rules and don't want to get hit with those penalties. Which I'm fine with. **** off PSG leave our bae alone.

He gone b.

Take the $ or cry free tears next season.

His legacy will be just fine,he's gonna end up as Brazil's all time scorer and maybe even with the most caps when it's all said and done on top of what he's already accomplished at Barca.

If he messes around and manages to win a CL with P$G he might even finally get his B'dor. I'm with Flyeed in the belief that this won't be his last stop. It's gonna be harder to achieve the type of individual recognition he craves in France but in the short term it's a relatively low risk move that allows him to keep up his luxurious lifestyle off the pitch while having a great chance at trophies and crazy stats on the pitch.

He could be like Ibra and win in every league (except the PL, LOL)

I give Neymar respect for challenging himself to lead his own team to a CL title rather than ride Messi's coat tails.

Also if he was able to beat Barca/Messi he would be in better contention to win a Ballon d'Or than if he was just Messi's sidekick and come in 3rd to Cristiano snd Messi like he does every year.

Last edited:
The big difference in everyone's perception of me is RM's recent success. It's caused my level of passion for RM and footy to elevate. As a disciple of Ray Hudson commentary, my passion culminates in the romanticized way he sees the game. Which can rub people the wrong way.

I've been a Madridista
Actually toned down my slandering of the EPL and watch it more
And been had a respect for Barca while taking joy in their L's.

And I actually do enjoy your posts and bantz during the club season trey and wished you luck before on your track to becoming a lawyer since I mess with you and love seeing NT brethren flourish.

with all that being said, I have no problems with Liverpool, but unless they make more moves they're fugazis who are going into the season content with winning a top 4 trophy and trying to win the FA cup or that other one.

Trey Bantz Trey Bantz been jocking me with low quality posts this whole summer.

It's strange how your quality of posts plummet once the club season finishes. You really must be Argentinian.

[/spoiler]
How can you call someone's post low quality when you wrote text walls trying to give credence to a tabloid rumor.

with all that being said, I have no problems with Liverpool, but unless they make more moves they're fugazis who are going into the season content with winning a top 4 trophy and trying to win the FA cup or that other one.

Thanks bruv, bar exam is in two days. Been studying like crazy but I'm still nervous as hell.

Liverpool will make more moves. VVD handed in a transfer request and we're still pursuing Naby Keita.

For £10m Spurs should take a stab at it....

Smalling may not be the first choice for ManU right now but the guy was really good just two years ago, in today's market for defenders I see no way ManU lets him go for anything under £23M.

Smalling may not be the first choice for ManU right now but the guy was really good just two years ago, in today's market for defenders I see no way ManU lets him go for anything under £23M.
Agreed, but it seems like the market for him isn't very high at all. I find it a bit strange the asking price is so low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom