This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also... IMG_0123.PNG IMG_0124.PNG

Lolwtf is this??

Not sure if La Liga or UEFA,always though it was UEFA the handled FFP business.

LFP sounding weak as hell

Notice how you didn't mention one defender.

They're pretty much a Mike D'Antoni lead team.

All offense, trash defense.

Sounds like you're talmbout your EPL team there.

I don't see P$G winning CL this year, but I'm definitely not ruling them out. I feel like this year's CL will be one of the best in years the way some of these squads are shaping up.

I could have just put out the starting XI, you act like they don't have class in thiago silva and dani alves. marquinhos and kurzawa are up next too. and matuidi is a ball hawk cdm, you act like veratti can't defend either.

I think Di Maria will join Barca.

Makes sense and that'll clear up the number 11 for Neymar.

That, or Pastore gets sold and clear up the number 10.

PSG gotta drop off some guys to afford that salary no?

Matuidi's supposedly on his way out and it seems like they've been shopping Ben Arfa and Krychowiak around. Not to mention Aurier likely being sold as well so I'm almost 100% certain FFP wouldn't be a problem for them despite whatever BS the LFP has tried to push

Repped for the Goldlink gif Prime :rofl:

It's almost time...

PSG gotta drop off some guys to afford that salary no?

Matuidi's supposedly on his way out and it seems like they've been shopping Ben Arfa and Krychowiak around. Not to mention Aurier likely being sold as well so I'm almost 100% certain FFP wouldn't be a problem for them despite whatever BS the LFP has tried to push

Repped for the Goldlink gif Prime :rofl:

It's almost time...

I remember writing essays on why I think the Neymar move will happen when that first rumor came out and dudes were brushing it off saying I'm believing in silly season rumors :lol:

Not surprised it went through but it's still fascinating, >double the previous record. And still sets a potentially bad precedent for the power of oil money that can cause a shift in the financial dynamic of footy in the long-term future.

All the smoke coming out at once made me feel like there could be something to it and all that smoke became legit fire in the weeks after :lol:. P$G's director flying back to Paris from the preseason tour abruptly was the smoking gun

The margin of the transfer fee record breaking has to be unprecedented,more than doubling the old one :wow::sick:

Fitting that the first 200m would be Neymar though,not hard to justify at all

Usually it's Barca and Madrid financially bullying teams to sell their best assets, never thought I'd see the day PSG force one of them to sell. This is crazy

I'm gonna need Madridistas to make sure King Oompa never hears the end of this :lol:

Gerard-Pique-wrote-%E2%80%9Cse-queda%E2%80%9D-just-below-the-picture-taken-with-Neymar..jpg

It was all good just a week ago...

Usually it's Barca and Madrid financially bullying teams to sell their best assets, never thought I'd see the day PSG force one of them to sell. This is crazy

It's a new era,lowkey feel like the oil clubs are gonna be flexing their financial muscle even harder now in the leadup to the Qatar WC after they see all the prestige and status that Neymar to Paris will bring on top of his on field value.

My nightmare is that they continue using their deep pockets on megastars cause even though they're different people with different motivations,I feel like Messi to a club like Citeh is more realistic now than it was last year...

If you think it's just "financially bullying" that draws players to RM and Barca you've got it confused. i.e. Bale turning down more money from MU, if the rumors are correct M'bappe willing to earn a lot less than what PSG is offering at RM.

Gotdamn facts :rofl:

But hopefully now, this will persuade players to consider PSG seriously. Defense is definitely where the team is the weakest. Especially between the sticks.

Oblak next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom