This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mahrez would flourish in Barca's system

Same,Dembele too

Dortmund play attractive and free flowing footy with a lot of passing and link up play as it is and dude put up numbers with them,playing in a sort of similar system with world beaters would turn him into a force imo

There it is...

giphy.gif

And we're off!

Dortmund also directly contributes to making Bayerns squad stronger every now and then as well,mentioned RB because they don't need to sell their best players if they don't want to. They've got the resources required to keep competing at a high level

Didn't even call them challengers yet but they have all the tools to become a thorn in Bayerns side

We shall see.

People tend to downplay BVB financial clout, probably for the very reason you listed, but reality is BVB dwarfs RB Leipzig financially.

We don't even know yet if RB Leipzig has the resources to compete long term at the Champions League level like BVB, much less at a level to put pressure on Bayern.

I'm just saying we should wait and see. RB had a great season, they do have financial backing and to date that backing has worked slowly to align the club's resources with the likes of Bayer Leverkusen, VfL Wolfsbug, and Borussia Monchengladbach.

They may have turned down a transfer fee this window, but they're still not big dawgs. Their owners are wealthy with the capacity to infuse the club with additional capital but first they're uber rational businessmen who to date have only shown that they're willing to make sound investments, not spend loosely without near guarantee of payoff.

I'm not convinced they're willing to spend what it will take to turn RB Leipzig into a perennial CL club, much less a challenge to Bayern. I'll be watching though.

:pimp: Neymar

Barca in shambles

Only won the Spanish F.A. Cup last year

new manager

2nd best player dipped

Everyone gonna charge a premium on that Neymar money

It's late in the transfer window

Hope y'all reup on some Arda Turan, Gomes, Alex Song, Vermaelan caliber players

Madrid going 3/3

Cristiano with the Ballon d'Or on lock

SHAMBLES

The BVB slander for losing players to Bayern is ridiculous and unfair.

If they sell, they're called betas. They tried the opposite and kept their pride, only to watch a player of Lewa's caliber walk on a free. This isn't a club with the financial capability of Kroenke in London watching players walk.

While you guys look down at BVB, I think most of the footy community would agree they should be admired. Their scouting and development alone deserves praise. They're still the most recent to win other than Bayern and did so back-to-back with significantly less money. They made a CL final appearance and knocked out Jose's RM to get there.

And also still have enough credibility to attract a player like Ousmane Dembele, who chose BVB over Europe's elite.

Also people have to realize that literally the rest of the planet are "betas" in your terms to Europe's wealthiest clubs.

It just seems more apparent with BVB because their scouting is so consistently on point that they get so many players of this caliber to get poached. If they weren't so good at it, nobody would come knocking, and I guess they wouldn't be a "beta selling club"

:pimp: Neymar

Barca in shambles

Only won the Spanish F.A. Cup last year

new manager

2nd best player dipped

Everyone gonna charge a premium on that Neymar money

It's late in the transfer window

Hope y'all reup on some Arda Turan, Gomes, Alex Song, Vermaelan caliber players

Madrid going 3/3

Cristiano with the Ballon d'Or on lock

SHAMBLES
And Arsenal are in Europa which even that you won't win, continuing with the glorious "CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE, YOU'LL NEVER SING THAT"

From a Barca insider

Real tears will be had if Real manage to snag dude plus Mbappe :rofl:

Bale would be more than halfway through the exit door if it happened

I think the only challenger for M'bappe's signature right now is Barca, with Neymar's departure. A clear starting spot has opened up and they have the Neymar bag to throw at the club and player.

However, I think RM are still heavy favorites to win the race.

Imo they'll be repaid for developing a relationship with M'bappe when he was a boy and maintaining their high level of interest
The French-Algerian connection with Zizou and Benz
If he were to join they'd hands-down be the best collection of young players
RM is already in advanced stages of a long-drawn out negotiation with Monaco. Also depending on the reports, Monaco filed a complaint against other clubs, but not RM. Which means the negotiations are being done with a level of respect.

Since I'd hate to see our number 1 target go to our number 1 rival, I'll be a tiny bit uneasy until it's official.

From a Barca insider

Real tears will be had if Real manage to snag dude plus Mbappe :rofl::

Bale would be more than halfway through the exit door if it happened

I'd be rooting for this if I were a MU fan since it would guarantee a Bale exit. Even if he isn't fully fit and Welsh, it would be a marquee signing for MU and he'd be Rooney's heir apparent for the spot as the British star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom