This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want dybala first and foremost
dembele is the man and i would eventually want him at barca but not right now... he is very young but i don't think he's ready to fill these shoes.
there is gonna be a huge amount of pressure on the next player barca picks up.

Can't front,honestly Griez would make a lot of sense to me if I'm Barca right now...

Carrasco would be cheaper and also quality though

I'm sure Barca could convince a young French boy the perks of playing at the Camp Nou.

Either that or really just drop it on Dybala and let that relationship with Messi grow.

I'd really enjoy watching Dybala, Messi, Suarez. I think they could pick up right where MSN left off

Can't front,honestly Griez would make a lot of sense to me if I'm Barca right now...

This would be amazing. Griez goes to Barca after snubbing United. My mouth is watering at the thought of the ensuing bantz.

Can't help but think that none of this would've happened if we had never let Dani leave :smh:

Gonna miss Neymar's speed.

Excited to see what Barça does now tho. Hopefully they don't **** it up even more lol

I'm sure Barca could convince a young French boy the perks of playing at the Camp Nou.

Either that or really just drop it on Dybala and let that relationship with Messi grow.

I'd really enjoy watching Dybala, Messi, Suarez. I think they could pick up right where MSN left off

SMD >>>>>

I wouldn't want Griez seeing as how he's choked out in two big finals, against the likes of CR too. Don't need someone with the Higuain gene around.

giphy.gif

Not RB Leipzig :smokin

While I respect their resolve when it comes to holding Naby Keita hostage, they're incredibly foolish for not accepting our very generous offers when his contract has a pretty low release clause that Liverpool (or any other club) can activate next summer.

While I respect their resolve when it comes to holding Naby Keita hostage, they're incredibly foolish for not accepting our very generous offers when his contract has a pretty low release clause that Liverpool (or any other club) can activate next summer.

what is it :nerd:

That new ({}) syndrome.

BVB done actually won the Bundesliga relatively recently, twice.

RB Leipzig has to replicate one good season before I'd even name them challengers in the top flight.

Dortmund also directly contributes to making Bayerns squad stronger every now and then as well,mentioned RB because they don't need to sell their best players if they don't want to. They've got the resources required to keep competing at a high level

Didn't even call them challengers yet but they have all the tools to become a thorn in Bayerns side

Mahrez not Barca quality and Demebele not Barca stylistically.
You keep saying Dembele doesnt have the Barca DNA/wont fit but was Gomes and Turan better fits? Dembele has aspects of playing team footy while also having Neymar like qualities of taking on defenders. Im sure Neymar didnt have the Barca DNA until he had to play with Messi for a year.

Dembele has twice as many assists (13) as he does goals (6) If he's groomed right he can develop the Barca play style. Hes young, fast, has an eye for the final ball and can play football. Its not likes hes a one trick pony playing in a specific system or role. Kid is nice and have many desirable skills any team would want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom