This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is that what's popping Meth? Me old af here and I still don't get my "formerly" attached to my name but these young bloods do?

Okay for sure

Like how you changed to Belgium

So is that what's popping Meth? Me old af here and I still don't get my "formerly" attached to my name but these young bloods do?

Okay for sure

Like how you changed to Belgium
Not sure how long it's been there. Definitely wasn't there at first, I remember trying to find a way to change my signature to note the username change but the option wasn't there.

This match is boring b. I totally understand why Ronaldo stayed behind :smh:
Casemiro was looking bored as hell on the bench earlier :lol:
Match is decent to me. At this point, in hindsight I probably wouldn't have stayed up past 4AM to watch this but it's good enough to entertain me.

Man Garza separated his shoulder.....I don't think i need to see Almiron in this game now tbh

Casemiro was looking bored as hell on the bench earlier :lol:
Match is decent to me. At this point, in hindsight I probably wouldn't have stayed up past 4AM to watch this but it's good enough to entertain me.

Don't do this to yourself. Get some sleep fambs :lol:

image.jpg
Just realized I've been rocking my MLS all star jersey :lol:

The idea of the ref cam is pretty fun I like it. I was just trying to point out how much it makes the ref look like a dork :lol:

I respect Ronnie is a family man who stayed behind to take care of his kids. Admirable.

Isco gonna be the RM captain one day.

Man fell for the bait :lol:

I feel pretty bad for everyone who bought tickets to the RM tour expecting to see Ronnie. If he really did stay behind with his kids then I don't think people should be mad but son was in China for a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom