This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami MLS club shirt sponsor:

imgLogo.gif

with Messi still at Barca they are far from over. I agree they should bring in both dybala and dembele. I personally think countinho is overrated and wouldn't warrant a 120+ transfer. They should move on and spend that 220 wisely
But Pogba in a United kit isn't ?

Where PRIME PRIME at? Our league gonna make us proud one day dog just gotta keep watching this house get built brick by brick.

The real MLS news of the day wasn't the ASG it was the new $700M apparel deal signed with Adidas. $700M.... over 6 years... that's... $116M... every year... for six years.

You really have to look at both th current Nike NBA deal plus the history of MLS apparel deals to put that number into context.

I remember being ecstatic when it was reported that Adidas was going to cash out $25M pre year back in 2010. :lol:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chriss...-agree-to-700-million-extension/#c8f17064d891

Where PRIME PRIME at? Our league gonna make us proud one day dog just gotta keep watching this house get built brick by brick.

The real MLS news of the day wasn't the ASG it was the new $700M apparel deal signed with Adidas. $700M.... over 6 years... that's... $116M... every year... for six years.

You really have to look at both th current Nike NBA deal plus the history of MLS apparel deals to put that number in context.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chriss...-agree-to-700-million-extension/#c8f17064d891

If slow and steady will win the race, I can’t be against it fam. This is a good look. Especially compared to the $1b the nba gets over 8 years

$4b tho fam... four billion :smh: :lol:

It’s going to take me a while to get over that

You really have to look at both th current Nike NBA deal plus the history of MLS apparel deals to put that number into context.

I remember being ecstatic when it was reported that Adidas was going to cash out $25M pre year back in 2010. :lol:

what was the silly rumor a few days ago?? like $80m over 6 years or some **** that had the thread in stitches? :lol:

Kovacic has been the one bright spot of RM's preseason, and looks set to have a breakout year.

I'll never forget this one match he played last season, after a subpar prior season, where I knew he'd be world class some day.

La Liga's looking shady as hell trying to delay or mess up this transfer...

Not sure how paying the transfer in full is 'bullying':rofl::

Kovacic has been the one bright spot of RM's preseason, and looks set to have a breakout year.

I'll never forget this one match he played last season, after a subpar prior season, where I knew he'd be world class some day.
Achraf has impressed me too, everybody else has been out of sync, Carvajal has been particularly bad and that's been disappointing. I predict a really good performance from the team on Tuesday

Bale looks a little off to me.
I completely agree with the Isco being the captain of RM one day. He has really turned into one of the best midfielders in the world.

I think Coutinho is worth a big transfer to go to Barca. I feel like he would be a perfect fit over there.

Bale looks a little off to me.
I completely agree with the Isco being the captain of RM one day. He has really turned into one of the best midfielders in the world.

I think Coutinho is worth a big transfer to go to Barca. I feel like he would be a perfect fit over there.
RM captain goes by longevity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom