This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cahill has always been overrated imo. He has an unearned reputation as one of the best defenders in England 

Last edited:
Wth are the Keepers doing today? 
roll.gif

Everybody trying to one up Bravo living on the wild side yesterday.
Man I was reading Pep quotes yesterday and he said that Bravo was amazing and that he had one of the best performances he's seen
roll.gif

Last edited:

Man I was reading Pep quotes yesterday and he said that Bravo had one of the best performances he's seen and that he was amazing 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pep will never throw his players under the bus 
laugh.gif
 It was a slight risk throwing Bravo right into the fire in his first game with City being the derby after only really training with the team since Thursday and it showed in the game 
laugh.gif

Man I was reading Pep quotes yesterday and he said that Bravo had one of the best performances he's seen and that he was amazing 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pep will never throw his players under the bus  
laugh.gif
 It was a slight risk throwing Bravo right into the fire in his first game with City being the derby after only really training with the team since Thursday and it showed in the game 
laugh.gif

He never threw him under the bus though 
laugh.gif
 by that I mean speaking ill of them after a performance i can't recall a time he's done that before in his time with Bayern and Barca.

Last edited:
That would be even funnier given the Hart situation but naa I think he was genuine :lol:. That's his Blaugrana bro and he's got his back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom