This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolz I wonder if anyone sense any sarcasm in it
No, it's just what he does. 
happy.gif

When he was still with Bayern, he did the same thing, indiscriminately praising everyone as a "super, super, super" player or saying stuff like "I wish I had 11 Dantes on my squad". After a month or so everyone will know that this kind of praise means absolutely nothing, it's just his understanding of politeness and general unwillingness to give the media anything useful to work with, I think.

Finally watched the Barca game off of the dvr. First kudos to Alaves for playing incredibly organized defense. They kept their lines tight & made it hard to Neymar to finish. Barca looked so lethargic on the pitch. It seems like Luncho has softened his tyrant like ways in training. He may need to crack the whip again because Barca has more than enough talent to not play Hannibal, Don Iniesta, & Messi while being able to beat Alaves. Barca looked so lethargic yesterday which was a stark contrast to how Los Blancos & Atleti looked in their debuts.

Pep notched another win against Jose yesterday making his record 8 wins, 6 draws, & 3 losses when playing Jose. It's funny, people feel the same way about the Pep & Jose comparisons as they do with Messi & Ronaldo.

Son's team loss today in their Sun league debut, 3-1 but my son scored a filthy goal on a keeper that was talking a lot of trash throughout the game. He drew the keeper out & just dribbled around him to score. The goal post & the cross bar were that keeper's best defender today...

ON WEDNESDAY NIGHTS
UNDER THE LIGHTS
WE'LL BE IN PORTO
WE'LL BE IN BRUGGE
IN COPENHAGEN
IT WILL NOT PHASE US
AS WE GO AND FOLLOW THE BLUES

Cannot wait

Not the worst result on the road, but I'm disappointed we couldn't get all three points. Diego should have had at least 4 today :frown:

Scumbag :lol:,didn't bother dude one bit though

@Squawka:
Balotelli in the league for Liverpool: 16 games, 1 goal.

Balotelli in the league for Nice: 1 game, 2 goals.

CsGc67yWcAEbNpf.jpg

2 goals and a derby win,not a bad debut :smokin

Last edited:

Edit - Jose is an absolute idiot for playing Pogba deep... What an absolute moron of a move.
he didn't play him deep we just couldn't get out of our own half.. he deff looked better when we switched to a 3 man midfield though
Yea it definitely wasn't by design,it was just a challenge getting the ball and keeping it in their end :lol: :smh:

Speaking of a MF 3,I think the 4-3-3 needs to be brought back permanently. It makes the most of the personnel at hand. Of course,the most effective MF 3 wouldn't include Roo...

Crossing my fingers for the day we get to see a MF of Morgan deep with Ander and Pogba higher up. Pogba would be able to play in the advanced position he likes while the others would be able to hold their own defensively. The Fro honeymoon feels like it's over imo,he's been solid but he doesn't offer much if anything in an attacking sense and is careless with the ball a lot of the time.

I'm not as beat up over the L as I thought I'd be,they played an outstanding first half of footy but if Zlatan finishes those easy chances he got,we're having a different convo. Mou gambled with his formation/lineup and it didn't pay off. Glad that he was at least willing to rectify his mistakes in the 2nd half instead of being stubborn or bringing on lets say another FB like we would have last year in the same spot :lol: :smh: . I'm still confident that they can match up with the best in the league 

Didn't see this post until now.

Jose is so rigid... He's played what looks like a 4-2-3-1 so far this campaign but it's seemed to completely nullified Pogba. When you pay the kind of money they did for Pogba, the team needs to be built around his strengths not the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom