This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real caught a break with this Atleti-Barca tie

No way Jose can continue to ignore Rooney. He might be trying to play back into form but that never works for Roo. He has to be dropped. He does not have the discipline to play as a 9 anymore. He dropped so deep and kept trying to take if from the left which killed Memphis game. Deff need to see carras, Andre and pogba midfield.

Against a League One side no less...his days of being a starter look to be done :smh:

If only we could see a lineup like this against Leicester

View media item 2174069

masch is washed 

good game though but the goal we conceded was weak...one small lapse in concentration...ill take it though. 

thank god RM couldn't capitalize. 

Last edited:

No way Jose can continue to ignore Rooney. He might be trying to play back into form but that never works for Roo. He has to be dropped. He does not have the discipline to play as a 9 anymore. He dropped so deep and kept trying to take if from the left which killed Memphis game. Deff need to see carras, Andre and pogba midfield.

Against a League One side no less...his days of being a starter look to be done :smh:

View media item 2174069

Yep Rooney should just be on the bench from now on

He was hurt which is why he didn't start iirc,Barca could've used him
oh yeah i know..im just saying going forward. 

and this is turan's time to shine...he's been playing well now that messi is hurt he will get his minutes.

the only problem is turan was doing so well because he was playing left wing...and on the other side of messi. 

i don't think he's as effective on the right wing. 

and rakitic is nearing his peak...hes been so good for us. 

I swear that 9 minute stretch broke NT 
laugh.gif

fifa 17 up on ea access, i lost my first seasons game, but its not shocking, if you guys DL DO NOT start it up when it says ready to start, i now have two less hours cause i did it to see what it would do and it took away from my times while downloading

fifa 17 up on ea access, i lost my first seasons game, but its not shocking, if you guys DL DO NOT start it up when it says ready to start, i now have two less hours cause i did it to see what it would do and it took away from my times while downloading
Hold up, is it on PS4? I'm swamped with senior design right now, but best believe this time tomorrow evening it's on. 

How does EA access work? Do I pay the subscription and get to play whatever EA games I want? Or is it just early gameplay until they release and then I have to pay for them?

All y'all talking about top strikers and not mentioning Batman better put respect on his name.

All y'all talking about top strikers and not mentioning Batman better put respect on his name.

You taking Bats over Lord Lewandowski tho?

King been running the Bundesliga since he was dressed in yellow. He's Bats forefather.

Last edited:
How does EA access work? Do I pay the subscription and get to play whatever EA games I want? Or is it just early gameplay until they release and then I have to pay for them?

i dont really have a complete grasp on it i just know you get 10 hours of gameplay for new releases and with it older ea games you no longer need the disc

You taking Bats over Lord Lewandowski tho?

King been running the Bundesliga since he was dressed in yellow. He's Bats forefather.

In short, no. More nuanced answer, it depends on the supporting cast.

Bayern or BVB, give me Lewa.

Polish or USMNT squads, I'd honestly take Aubameyang in a heartbeat.

View media item 2174069

Carrick is not defensive enough, and his age and lack of pace could be exposed against Leicester.

Morgan should be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom